Integrated Device Technology Senior Design Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Duluth, GA
Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Integrated Device Technology in July 2008.

It started with a phone interview followed up by an on-site interview. The on-site interview was a group interview starting with an hour and a half to talk about myself. During the presentation on myself there were several questions related to my job. This followed up with several technical questions covering logic design, verilog, analog circuits as well as some old chestnuts. Lunch was with an employee not involved with the interview process, I was free to ask anything and no report would make it back.

Interview Questions
  • I didn't expect to speak about myself for 1.5 hours, though fortunately that isn't a problem for me.   View Answer

The job would narrow my scope compared to my present job.

Worked for Integrated Device Technology? Contribute to the Community!