Integrated Healthcare Solutions
www.Integratedhealthcaresolutions.com Portland, OR 16 to 50 Employees

Integrated Healthcare Solutions Regional Account Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Account Manager Interview

Regional Account Manager
Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Integrated Healthcare Solutions in June 2011.

Interview Details – My initial interview was with Lisa. Lisa was nice but talked the whole time. By the end of the inteview, she thought I was the perfect fit, but she didn't even let me talk. Then I phone interviewed with Christina, and she let me talk the whole time. She made it sound like a six-figure salary was pretty easy to achieve. The one-on-one interview with Jeff was creepy. He doesn't make eye contact, but he knows a lot about the industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There is no chance for negotiation. They think they are a big fish in a little pond, but in reality they are a small bottom feeder fish in an ocean

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Integrated Healthcare Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integrated Healthcare Solutions Regional Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Integrated Healthcare Solutions employees and interview candidates.