Integrated Media Solutions

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Performance Strategy Analyst Interview

Performance Strategy Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Integrated Media Solutions.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with company recruiter, invited in for in person interview. Interviews with the recruiter and manager of department. Then separate interview with account executive. Interview was basic, going over my work experience and skills and education and how it fits with position. Invited back for a second round of interview, told to research marketing strategies for existing client and speak about it with director.

Interview Question – Interview is pretty basic, nothing tricky   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Integrated Media Solutions in May 2012.

Interview Details – One interview with the director of HR, followed by an interview with a high-level associate within the department I was applying to.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, but an understanding of their business model and methodology is fully expected from the beginning--followed by department-specific questions.   Answer Question

Account Analyst Interview

Account Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Integrated Media Solutions in August 2010.

Interview Details – Was very quick and easy, everyone was very nice

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Was very quick and easy, not a lot of room for negotiation from offer

Worked for Integrated Media Solutions? Contribute to the Community!