Integrated Media Solutions

Updated Aug 5, 2014

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Integrated Media Solutions

Junior Digital Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Integrated Media Solutions.

1. Phone interview with HR Manager
    2. Phone interview with Team Hiring Manager
    3. On site interview with Team Hiring Manager
    Got the offer within a week of final interview.

Overall a pretty straightforward, behavioral interview for an entry level role. Talks about what I learned at school and past jobs, what do I know about IMS, why this position, and what my goals are. If I had to give any advice, it's just to know yourself and what you want. Figure out an end game for the position and don't be afraid to dream big.

Interview Questions
    No room for negotiation but I do know someone that successfully did. All based upon what they need at that moment in time.

Performance Strategy Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Integrated Media Solutions.

Had a phone interview with company recruiter, invited in for in person interview. Interviews with the recruiter and manager of department. Then separate interview with account executive. Interview was basic, going over my work experience and skills and education and how it fits with position. Invited back for a second round of interview, told to research marketing strategies for existing client and speak about it with director.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Integrated Media Solutions in May 2012.

One interview with the director of HR, followed by an interview with a high-level associate within the department I was applying to.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected, but an understanding of their business model and methodology is fully expected from the beginning--followed by department-specific questions.   Answer Question

Account Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Integrated Media Solutions in August 2010.

Was very quick and easy, everyone was very nice

Interview Questions
    Was very quick and easy, not a lot of room for negotiation from offer