Integrity Staffing

11 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wating for Phone Call Interview

Hazleton, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Integrity Staffing in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was long, unnecessary waiting time lost, and disappointed.

Interview Question – Whe I was avaliable to start?   View Answer

Warehouse Associate
Chester, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Integrity Staffing in July 2013.

Interview Details – When I was sat down for my interview with Integrity Staffing, I felt comfortable; no intimidation at all. Everyone in the office was pleasant and spoke to me every step of the way. The actual person who interviewed me asked me a series of personal information questions, alongside some questions that pertained to personal preferences so that he could see which position would be best suited for me. After talking to him for about twenty minutes, he handed me a paper with all of the information I needed and a start date. We shook hands and I left very happy.

Interview Question – "What do you think is most important in the workplace."   View Answer

Stow Interview

Shepherdsville, KY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Integrity Staffing in September 2013.

Interview Details – The process is simple, if not time consuming. For best results apply online and make sure you fill out every possible part of the application. You will pick an interview time at the end of your application, plan for approximately 45 minutes, although two hours is not unheard of. When you check in, make sure you tell the receptionist that you have already applied online, and just need to take the final tests, and your interview. There will be a number of computerized matching tests, you will have a few minutes to match the number or letter on an 8x10 flash card to the item described in the question. Pay attention and be careful and it will be a breeze. You must pass by a certain percentage, I believe 90+%. You will watch a video about Integrity, Amazon, and general workplace safety, and then you will be interviewed. You will be asked if you can work on your feet for 10 hours a day, have you ever worked here before, and a few other common interview questions. If they like your answer they will ask you to take a drug test, and then they will make you an offer. The two best departments are receiving and packing. Think long an hard before ever accepting a position in stow or picking, as these departments are the worst in the warehouse.

Interview Question – Can you meet a rate, with or without reasonable accommodation in a fast paced environment?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Warehouse Associate
Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Integrity Staffing in November 2013.

Interview Details – I had went in that morning with a large group of people coming in. I had to take a pre-screen test, next the basic skills test which was pretty easy, and lastly I had go to a room with about 40 other people to be interviewed. I was there for 2 hours.

Interview Question – Can you Lift up to 50 pounds?
Can you walk 10 to 12 miles a day?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate the pay. The pay rate was 12.50/hr.

Site Manager Interview

Richmond, VA

I applied online - interviewed at Integrity Staffing in September 2012.

Interview Details – I did not know Integrity Staffing Solutions ("ISS") runs the work force for Amazon.com until they contacted me. I had responded to the Amazon opening for Operations Manager on one of the job boards and a few weeks later did the same for the ISS. Never heard from Amazon, but ISS responded and I went through several phone interviews. The first was with an ISS Recruiter and lasted about a half hour. Several resume and situational questions like, "tell me about a time when...". Passed that, in fact the Recruiter moved me up to be a Site Manager candidate. Next, on to a phone interview with an ISS Site Manager at an Amazon fulfillment center in PA. That went well and he said he'd pass me along to the next step. Then things went south. Nobody followed-up! I mean nothing, 'nada. I called and emailed them several times over the next several weeks, Finally, another ISS Recruiter calls me and says she wants me to do a phone interview with one of their Region Managers (they only have two). She set it up, but had to call me back and reschedule. Finally the interview was like talking to a wall - very stiff and he read the questions like he wasn't prepared or interested. So either he was just going through the motions or had already decided on another candidate. Guess what? Again, absolutely NO follow-up from ISS. Called and emailed again. Finally got a response from the original Recruiter several weeks later saying they went with someone else and she was "mortified" that no one had followed up with me. Fortunately I had another iron in the fire and have taken a position with another company. Botton line: Their lack of professionalism was probably a blessing as I found in my research that you just about have to sell your soul to Amazon and ISS for below average pay and no work/life balance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to implement a company policy you did not agree with. What were the results?   View Answer
  • Have you ever had to place an employee on a corrective action plan? Explain in detail.   View Answer

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Integrity Staffing in November 2011.

Interview Details – This was a really simple interview process, if you can even call it that. Applied online the day before going in.

Went in checked in, did their simple skills test which consisted of matching names of movies, albums, books, etc. to their respective covers.

Then waited for the next available agent to call me back for the "interview". This consisted of taking a saliva drug test and being given the info packet explaining how to call their hotline to be assigned a start day.

Job Coach Interview

Fernley, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Integrity Staffing in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for a job with Amazon.com online, then was contacted by Integrity Staffing Soulutions, which actually staffs Amazon's warehouses. I was given an appointment time and address to show up for an interview, and told to bring my high school diploma and a govt issued ID. When I arrived, I was checked in, my diploma and ID checked, and sent to a computer work station to enter my name SS# and all the stuff that was already on my resume. After that I was sent to another computer to take a "skills test" which involved matching word to pictures. A third grader could have passed that test. Then I had to watch a long boring video about how to work in a warehouse. Finally, after about 90 min of sitting and watching the same video loop, I was given a drug test and interviewed. The interview was very simple. The only questions were "tell us about yourself" and why do you want to work at amazon? Then they tell you the will do a background check and let you know if they want to hire you.

Recruiting Process Manager Interview

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Integrity Staffing in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a phone interview with HR. Requested to complete an Excel test, Word test, and Business writing test online. Followed up for in person interview onsite with two individuals. Met with recruiting manager and project manager. Next step was doing a background investigation where they called all of my references. Then I met with the regional recruiting manager for another 1:1 interview. Finally, after 3-4 weeks, received offer letter.

Interview Question – Do you have a problem meeting hard deadlines?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offer letter was lower than the range that was posted on their website or I was told on initial phone interview. They would not negotiate above minimum salary, stating there would be no room for growth. Process took 4 weeks and the job requires working 50-60 hrs per week with very low pay and small, if any, bonus.

Job Recruiter Interview

Job Recruiter
Reno, NV

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Integrity Staffing in October 2009.

Interview Details – I have been a registered employee of Integrity Staffing since 2004. I have completed several job assaignments for this imployment agency. I am familiar with the Reno Nevada office staff and also have connections with the Fallon Nevada office. Because of my reliable work status and longevity with the company, the interview was short and to the point. Last year I worked for the same Integrity client so I knew what to expect. It has been my observation that most of the people who work in both offices are driven to succeed. Most employees have been with the company for long periods of time. The employees are dedicated to their work. The work culture is moderately relaxed inside the staffing office. If Integrity places you in a job then the work culture varies according to the business. Have met both owners of company on a scale of 1-10 they are both about an 8 as far as approachable goes. The business owners and people in management positions continuously strive to accomodate the client and help the prospective employee in job placement. This is very evident! In 6 years of employment with this company I have never had an issue or complaint against their work practices or have ever been ill treated. On a scale of 1-10 I rate them a 9 because like myself there's always room for improvement.

Interview Question – Interview questions were basic because Integrity was already familiar with me and my work ethic.
Can I work overtime and weekends?
  View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integrity Staffing.

Interview Details – Phone screen with recruiter out of state; then with several managers

Interview Question – Simple easy to answer   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Integrity Staffing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integrity Staffing interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by Integrity Staffing employees and interview candidates.