Integrity Staffing Solutions

Updated Jan 26, 2015
Updated Jan 26, 2015

1.6

Warehouse Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions.

Enter the building, start/finish your application, take a test to see if you can follow directions (if you fail..you have to leave) after that you watch a video that talks about Amazon until it is time for your interview, they ask you simple questions ( if you answer correctly.) they will give you papers to sign...BOOM got the job!

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if something is not working properly?   Answer Question

Amazon.com Seasonal Employee Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions in November 2014.

Very relaxed, Easy and quick process. The employee who gave me my interview was very nice, made it actually fun and relaxed to talk to him. The longest part of the process was just waiting to get in for the interview since they allow you to fill out your application online, I was there roughly an hour and a half, 30 minutes doing stuff like watching the video they had showing what it was like at the building.. and 5-10 for picture to make our badges, and 30 max for the actual interview, paperwork, and drug test.

Interview Questions
    • "Are you able to walk 10-15 miles a day"   View Answer

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions in November 2014.

Like herding cattle! Had already filled out app on the Internet. Folks there didn't seem to know for sure why they were there and their information to us was confusing at times.I filled out an application for forklift operator and note this was on their site for positions being filled. They didn't know what I was talking about.

Interview Questions
    • They never asked those types of questions. This was a body count to fill positions. Interview was scripted. Girl interviewing me acted like she didn't want to be there.   Answer Question

False and misleading from the start. Advertised on TV for Amazon Fulfillment Center. Pay is $14.75 an hour. What they don't tell you until you apply is that is for nights and weekends. 1st shift is $11.50 and 2nd is $12.50. If you're lucky enough to get nights and after your assignment ends around some 300 hrs. and Amazon hires you or not, your pay drops to $12.50. There's no incentive to want to stay for that. Didn't learn of this till orientation with one of the presenters that couldn't even speak legible English! Mandatory overtime at 60 hrs. a week and a point deduction scheme that's outrageous and unrealistic! If you are just needing the cash like me then go for it. But if you're looking to come on board with Amazon...... Don't wast your time.

Packer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions in November 2014.

I walked in had to wait a few mins. they have 3 stages for you to go through. I completed the online application it's quicker when you do. The first stage was just your name and your social basically login, now if you didn't complete the online application you will be completing it in stage 1. Stage 2 were what would you do type questions about 60 or 75 of them. Stage 3 was the interview. There was a stage 4 but I'm assuming that was for the people who didn't complete the application online.
    The interview was easy it was more like I had already got the job. She asked if I was able to work 10-11 hours shifts standing and how I felt about that. She gave me a background on the company and signed the papers and left.

Amazon.com Seasonal Employee Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions.

I walked into the office and was first instructed to take a test on a computer. Next, there was an instructional video and then came a face to face interview. It went quickly and I was given a start date that same day.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't much room for negotiation.

Warehouse Worker Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions in September 2014.

I applied online and was essentially given a response that I only really needed to find an Integrity office and come in and they will interview anyone who walks in the door.

So I went to the office and they have you take basic English and intelligence tests to see if you can do basic math and match items and descriptions. You then watch a video on the work that you would be doing should you accept and after you finish you immediately meet with an interviewer who goes over your information. They ask about experience but it is pretty obvious that they are willing to accept anyone who qualifies. They take your picture for your file/badge and make a copy of your high school diploma (that you must bring to be considered).

After that they offer you a job on the spot and you get to choose the warehouse location, job you want to do, and shift schedule. You're given your pay card and the date, time and address of your first day of work.

A few things to keep in mind. Be sure to be careful when selecting a shift because once you do there is no going back and changing afterward. Also, you will have little control over what job you do when you get there, I never did the job I selected during my interview, so be prepared to do any job that is discussed. Finally, know that your time is limited, and they will only keep you for the 1200-1500 hour assignment and you will be laid off at that point no matter what and it will take 90 days to be able to re-apply after you've been let go. It is possible to be converted to a full-time employee, but the chance is small and is based on a combination of factors including your performance, attendance, cohesiveness with the group, and their staffing needs at the very week you are laid off.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sumner, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Sumner, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions in September 2014.

This was an initial phone screen with the representative from Integrity Solutions. They were hiring for Shift Manager positions in Sumner, Kent and Dupont. The person I spoke to was not located in Washington. This was temporary position (which was not mentioned in the job listing) during the peak season (ending December 2014). As described by the interviewer, there would be no "logistics/supply chain" aspect to the role, it would be entirely employee management. Of note, since this hiring is for peak season, and the stated expectation is 50-60 hours/week then a yearly pay-rate of 35,000 would come to about $12.24/hr before taxes.
    If the job had not been temporary, I would have seriously considered starting the interview process since it seems like it would be a good way to get in the door with Amazon, as well as providing some good metrics to reference in future interviews since the job involves oversight of 100+ workers. However, the job would have required relocation and finding temporary housing for three months and since the interviewer stated that there was only one interview session available (the next day), I declined to start the process.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any management/job skill type questions. I guess the most unexpected question was "can you interview in person tomorrow?"   Answer Question

Order Picker for Amazon Interview

Just walk in and you have the job if the position is open. Its that simple. you go to a line of computers and enter your information. it cant get any better than that.

Interview Questions
    • There are none. All the questions they ask are common sense. will this fit in this hole. How big is this box.   Answer Question

Safety Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fernley, NV
    Anonymous Employee in Fernley, NV

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions in May 2014.

I applied online and was contacted through email. I had to do a response "chat" with a recruiter twice which was essentially an informal interview. Then I set up an interview with the recruiter over the phone (the corporate office is in Delaware). The recruiter seemed nice but talked down to me which was weird since it was a professional position. When I asked questions she did not actually answer my question but went off on tangents instead. She was very concerned about my attendance record working for the company as an associate during the peak season (I did this to get an "in" for the safety position). I was viewed negatively for taking VTO (Voluntary time off) when they requested us to. In hindsight I feel that this is unreasonable because I was part of a car pool (the recruiting area is metro Reno but the facility is 1 hour away in Fernley) and my car pool group always wanted to take the VTO. The VTO was input into the systems incorrectly and I was demerited for it as though I had just left half-way through the day. The on-site management did not correct it although I requested correction 3 different times.

Wating for Phone Call Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hazleton, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Hazleton, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions in March 2014.

The interview process was long, unnecessary waiting time lost, and disappointed.