Integrys Energy Services

Integrys Energy Services Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Integrys Energy Services

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Integrys Energy Services.

Interview

Initial phone screen with hiring manager to understand your skills, experience and the job. In person interviews with 3 teams of 2-4 people asking behavior based questions. Overall felt it was a very difficult, but rewarding, interview process. From initial interview to disposition of the position was under a week long.

Interview Questions

• Understanding behavior based interview process.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Integrys Energy Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

All interview questions will need to be answered by providing real-life experiences. Be ready to provide information about your experience and/or schooling and how you demonstrated to be a leader and team player. There will be at least 3 rounds of two individuals interviewing. They will hold positions that will interact with the position on a daily/weekly basis. Know the company structure and history.

Interview Questions

• All questioning will require real-life experiences. Be prepared for that.   Answer Question

Civil Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Integrys Energy Services (Madison, WI) in September 2010.

Interview

I interviewed for a position involved with dam inspection in Northern Wisconsin. I interviewed 1:1 on site at the career fair put on through my university and then later had a phone interview. I did not receive an offer but was treated kindly and with respect by both interviewers. The process was informal and actually enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to organize and motivate a team?   Answer Question