Intel Corporation

Updated Oct 5, 2014
Updated Oct 5, 2014

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2014.

Submitted an on-line application and had a phone-interview about a month later. The phone interview was very technical on your Ph.D. dissertation research and basic things on the job description. I had an on-site interview invitation on that day of the phone-interview.
The on-site interview was even more technical, and I presented my dissertation research about 45 min including Q & A. Throughout the day, I was asked to answer very specific questions and even to use a whiteboard to answer technical questions. Be sure to prepare your on-site interview and read text books. Good luck.

Interview Questions
I had not any negotiation since the offer was beyond my expectation.

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Had a phone interview based on my online resume submission at intel's job site. It was mostly on projects and exposure to various EDA tools learnt during undergrad and grad studies.

On site interview pending

Analog Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2013.

Phone interview. Questions related to my resume

Waiting for the onsite

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2012.

HR sent me a phone interview invition. After I replied to the email, the interview date was set to be the day after. During the phone interview screen, They have a list of questions based on basic circuit design skills. Those questions are not hard. There are also questions about the knowledge of the trend for computer development. At last, they asked some questions about the transmission line technology which I am not very familiar with. The interview last about 30 mins. I got a rejection letter half hours after the interview. I thought my background may not match their requirment.

Interview Questions
    • Which characters will you concern most when you buying a computer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2011.

mock manager interview taken by different managers, interviewed on analog basics, graduate level projects, indepth knowledge is needed

good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2010.

Good interview process. Very detail oriented and technical. Tests the fundamentals of analog design along with practical experience....need to be on top of projects listed on the resume.
    There is usually a HR phone screen followed by a phone screen by the hiring manager. This is followed by an onsite interview that is a day long affair with 6 to 8 people. It is very professional and thorough.

Interview Questions
    • What are some difficult situations faced in previous job and how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2010.

Initial feeling was Intel was very structured and regimented in the culture. Be prepared for questions not technical more inclined to see the thought process one goes thru when trying to solve a new problem.

Interview Questions
    • How many cows would you need to sustain a population of 5 million   View Answer
    I was not able to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation in July 2009.

Got interviewed on my college campus. People visited my research lab. My interview had 5 people sit me down and ask questions. But they were all very friendly and encouraging. Not out to intimidate or make you nervous - just get to what you are good at and what you want to do.

Analog Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2010.

Not much professional...met only with three technical persons..asked questions about simple MOS, CMOS principle, I/O design and simple Logic design