Intel Corporation

3.4

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Send my resume to kelly services and got a phone call on the next day to come for interview and a interview was very short. After my interview, kelly services offer me a job and asked (when can I start)?

Interview Questions
    • Kelly services asked about the Behavioral question and I answer the question promply. that why I got a very short interview.   View Answer
    satified with my skills and hard working ethic.

Verification Intern Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2013.

I had two interviews. The first one was a personality interview that was given by the manager. My second interview was a technical interview that was held by a senior person in the group. This interview was more technical and they asked about all the skills that I had listed on my resume.

Interview Questions
    • What is the purpose of a capacitor and why would you want to have one or multiple on a circuit.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2013.

I was interviewed for an Intern position at Intel,Boston,MA. I am from VLSI background. First part of the interview went with introductions(like background,interests,career goals etc.). Next, he asked me to explain one of my academic projects(Asynchronus FIFO). Then he asked some questions on the design decisions of the project and about any problems that may arise in the project. Then he concluded the interview by explaining about the position(about the team,current project, tools on which they work etc.)

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Nothing particularly difficult. Need to know your basics.

Facilities Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2013.

It began with a scheduled phone interview with a manager and senior EE. It was all technical and asked about 10 technical question related to power systems etc... a few easy, few more challenging etc... then got called in for a onsite Interview with the manager and 3 staff members consisted of 2 engineers and 1 manager from another group. Each interview was one after another and lasted 30-40min long. 3 out the 4 interviews were all behavioral questions and the last interview was all technical questions to gauge how u answered the questions and your thought process. Once complete we had lunch and then did a quick 45min tour around the facility. Overall interview went well.

Interview Questions
    • Just prepare well enough with examples and past experiences for the 20-30 behavioral questions they will ask you. When answering technical questions use common sense and good reasoning they want to see how you process info and get to a solution.   Answer Question

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2013.

I had one 1:1 phone interview with one of the team members. He asked me about my PhD research and asked me several questions about the problem I am trying to solve and the novelty of the work. He briefly described the project I was going to work on, and I asked him several questions. It was a positive experience. After a week or so, I was offered the internship.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation in October 2012.

2 phone interviews that were general. Then on site with 6-7 people all 1:1.
    First interview- was shown the whole building and then was asked to operate in the lab and characterize a 2 port filter. Thought that was interesting. Only interview that didnt go well was all about computer architecture- cache organization, RAM operation etc. Was not well prepared for that one sadly. Programming interview was easy- was asked to whiteboard python code since they write everything in python now- string operations, sets, lists vs tuples, regexp etc. The next one was in detailed about IO characterization- QPI, PCIE etc. Then digital and analog design -FSM, DACs etc.

Interview Questions
    • Overall pretty standard but i didn't remember cache organization   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2012.

I was promoted internally. I had 3 interviews by 3 different area managers

Interview Questions
    • Do you like the management style of your current manager.   Answer Question

Reliability Engineer & Multiple Engineering Positions (Entry Level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2012.

Manager -Phone Interview, asked about my work exp blah blah.. later -- Onsite--It has 7 1-1 rounds.
    1) Manager-about position.
    2) Asked Detailed about my work experience.
    3) Technical - Layout, Comp Arc
    4) Technical-digital
    5) Some Device Physics, Statistics
    LUNCH
    6) Behavioral
    7) Rapid Fire Round Tech.

Interview Questions
    • Verilog code for Dlatch, DFF?,Blocking Non Blocking?
      Gave a layout (color) ? asked what gate is it?
      Given +ve Edge Triggered FF diagram, Asked to explain what is it & How is operates?
      Design Full Adder with minimum gates?

View Answer
    • Do you have any experience on ATPG Testing?
      Device Physics Question?
      Do you know anything reliability? Explain Bath Tub Curve IN DETAIL various regions & Why & How to reduce?
      What is Electromigration? why? what is the reduce?
      what is Failure rate?

View Answer
    • Do you have experience on ATPG Tester?
      Some Statistics question like Standard deviation, mean, meadian, mode etc..
      did you work any statistics tools before?

• Rapid fire round
      do you know how to use linux?where did you use it etc...
      how to search for a single word in a file of 1000 Words txt file related questions?
      Do you know programming language ? how to write to search a word walk through sequence of steps how do you do it?...
      What is the difference b/w verilog & C programming?
      How do you handle?
      How do you run other operating system in the same PC.? (Virtual box)
      Do you use Laptop or Desktop why processor?
      Do you know What is x86 and x64? and there differences?
      Do you use graphic user interface (UI) when you software update on your mac? or use command prmpt?
      asked so many different questions related to computer and took notes of my answers in his latop.

View Answer
    • Explain a problem in your job and explain how do you handle it?
      How do you handle work stress?
      Where can you see yourself in 5 years?
      How do you communicate with a employer who doesn't work in the same office of required? how do you adjust your time while working?planning?

Microprocessor Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2012.

The employer first described the position I'd be working on, mostly that I'd be working on server-side microprocessor design. He answered any questions I had on this, and then moved onto questions.
    My questions were the following: One based on capacitors and different initial conditions (boundary conditions)
    Another based on the diffeq of a RC circuit
    At the end we discussed some more about myself and what I'd be interested in.

There was only one phone interview as this was for a co-op, and the interview in general had a relaxed environment. I got the interview from applying through my school's career center in the co-op program, and as for preparation I studied some basic circuitry analyses as most ECE interview questions are based on the EE curriculum

Interview Questions
    • Multi-part question on two capacitors with different starting voltages   Answer Question
    n/a