Intel Corporation

Intel Corporation Business Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Folsom, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2011.

Had 2 phone interviews.
First one was with Hiring Manager and we talked more basic stuff, with a few behavioral interview questions. 30 min total.
After clearing that round, the second interview was with Operations Manager and was 45 min long and all behavioral questions.
Make sure to have questions ready for them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you did not succeed, what did you do? How did you handle it.   Answer Question
Did not negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2011.

standard interview, phone interview to screen if you have the qualification they are looking for. face-to-face interview with individuals including hiring manager and co workers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Folsom, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2010.

i first had a phone screen with the gate keeper that went pretty well. pretty simple questions.

1. tell me about your self
    2. what are your interested

then I had a phone screening with the staff manager for the organzation. he invited ,me to a onsite interview in folsom california. Panel interview did not really like the management they seemed really dry.

Interview Questions

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!