Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation
- Process Engineer (185)
- Software Engineer (150)
- Intern (85)
- Component Design Engineer (68)
- Financial Analyst (45)
- Engineering (36)
- Senior Process Engineer (34)
- Manufacturing Technician (31)
- Hardware Engineer (29)
- Graduate Technical Intern (24)
- Design Engineer (22)
- Senior Financial Analyst (20)
- Engineer (20)
- Senior Software Engineer (19)
- Validation Engineer (18)
- Product Development Engineer (17)
- Software Developer (15)
- Process TD Engineer (15)
- Systems Validation Engineer (14)
- Software Engineer Intern (13)
- Graduate Technical (13)
- Analog Engineer (10)
- Applications Developer (10)
- Test Engineer (9)
- Systems Engineer (8)
- Software Engineering Intern (7)
- Research Scientist (7)
- Graphics Software Engineer (7)
- Marketing Manager (7)
- Physical Design Engineer (7)
Business Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in December 2011.
Had 2 phone interviews.
First one was with Hiring Manager and we talked more basic stuff, with a few behavioral interview questions. 30 min total.
After clearing that round, the second interview was with Operations Manager and was 45 min long and all behavioral questions.
Make sure to have questions ready for them.
- Tell us about a time when you did not succeed, what did you do? How did you handle it. Answer Question
Did not negotiate
Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation
Business Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2011.
standard interview, phone interview to screen if you have the qualification they are looking for. face-to-face interview with individuals including hiring manager and co workers.
Business Analyst InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in December 2010.
i first had a phone screen with the gate keeper that went pretty well. pretty simple questions.
1. tell me about your self
2. what are your interested
then I had a phone screening with the staff manager for the organzation. he invited ,me to a onsite interview in folsom california. Panel interview did not really like the management they seemed really dry.
- what are intel recent products? Answer Question