Intel Corporation Business Analyst Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews.
First one was with Hiring Manager and we talked more basic stuff, with a few behavioral interview questions. 30 min total.
After clearing that round, the second interview was with Operations Manager and was 45 min long and all behavioral questions.
Make sure to have questions ready for them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you did not succeed, what did you do? How did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

standard interview, phone interview to screen if you have the qualification they are looking for. face-to-face interview with individuals including hiring manager and co workers.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

i first had a phone screen with the gate keeper that went pretty well. pretty simple questions.

1. tell me about your self
    2. what are your interested

then I had a phone screening with the staff manager for the organzation. he invited ,me to a onsite interview in folsom california. Panel interview did not really like the management they seemed really dry.