Intel Corporation

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Folsom, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2011.

Interview Details – Had 2 phone interviews.
First one was with Hiring Manager and we talked more basic stuff, with a few behavioral interview questions. 30 min total.
After clearing that round, the second interview was with Operations Manager and was 45 min long and all behavioral questions.
Make sure to have questions ready for them.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you did not succeed, what did you do? How did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2011.

Interview Details – standard interview, phone interview to screen if you have the qualification they are looking for. face-to-face interview with individuals including hiring manager and co workers.

Interview Questions

Folsom, CA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2010.

Interview Details – i first had a phone screen with the gate keeper that went pretty well. pretty simple questions.

1. tell me about your self
2. what are your interested

then I had a phone screening with the staff manager for the organzation. he invited ,me to a onsite interview in folsom california. Panel interview did not really like the management they seemed really dry.

Interview Question – what are intel recent products?   Answer Question

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!