Intel Corporation

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Portland, OR

The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2011.

Interview Details – Talked one on one with a representative from the portland office at my university. Still waiting to hear back about how the interview went.

Interview Question – What does this circuit do?   View Answer

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2010.

Interview Details – They picked on Computer Architecture and RTL a lot. Had some questions on timing closure. Questions were interesting and made me think a lot.

Interview Question – What is MOESI?   View Answers (2)

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview was one hour long... I was asked questions related to Electronics Engineering...and then after 4 weeks, I got an email for on-site interview...I had whole day interview from 10am to 5pm...and I was asked questions related to different fields of Electronics and programming........

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Intel Corporation Videos

Intel Corporation – Why Work for Us?

At Intel, we're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun playing the new Intel ChipMan game As the world leader in silicon innovation, Intel develops technologies, products and initiatives to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation Digital Design Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees and interview candidates.