Intel Corporation

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Portland, OR

The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2011.

Interview Details – Talked one on one with a representative from the portland office at my university. Still waiting to hear back about how the interview went.

Interview Question – What does this circuit do?   View Answer

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2010.

Interview Details – They picked on Computer Architecture and RTL a lot. Had some questions on timing closure. Questions were interesting and made me think a lot.

Interview Question – What is MOESI?   View Answers (2)

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview was one hour long... I was asked questions related to Electronics Engineering...and then after 4 weeks, I got an email for on-site interview...I had whole day interview from 10am to 5pm...and I was asked questions related to different fields of Electronics and programming........

Interview Questions

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!