Intel Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Dry Etch Process Engineer Interview

Dry Etch Process Engineer
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in October 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a phone interview for the site in Hillsborough, OR. Then later received an e-mail inviting me to a rush event for their site in Chandler, AZ. for the position. When I got there for the interview I was sitting with about 4 other people. The morning was a overview of the company and the benefits. Then they let in another group of people that interviewed in the morning. Then there was lunch where they broke us into our groups based on the position we were interviewing and had a chance to speak to the people that would interview us. After that it was time for the interview and there was only one other person that would interview in the afternoon group as me. There were 2 (2:1) interviews were they asked behavioral questions and technical questions. They asked about my research, my resume, and my thesis. So be prepared to talk about any of those topics. Sometimes they would ask me to go to the board and explain how a process works. Like how does a RF magnetron sputtering work? So I did that. Then at the end they gave some time for you ask questions. Then they concluded the interviews where they give you a parting gift and escorted out. It will take about two weeks according to them.

Interview Question – What is activation energy? What is the equation for activation energy?
Draw a sketch of a fourier transform and its amplitude? What is the equation that relates frequency and the time domain ? Describe a time when had a challenge and how you overcame that challenge? What is the definition of a team? Describe your experience with a team? Describe an experience where you were in a bad team? Describe a time when you listen and that suggestion worked? Where it did not work?
What's the difference between CVD and PVD? How does a RF magnetron sputtering work?
  View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Intel Corporation Videos

Intel Corporation – Why Work for Us?

At Intel, we're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun playing the new Intel ChipMan game As the world leader in silicon innovation, Intel develops technologies, products and initiatives to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation Dry Etch Process Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees and interview candidates.