Intel Corporation

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Dry Etch Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2013.

I applied on their website and a few days later I received an email for an interview. It started off with a presentation about the company by someone from HR. There are about 40 to 50 people in the room, but split up depending on the position they're interviewing for. After the presentation, I was picked up by a pair of employees (it was a manager and one of the engineers that work for them) for an interview. The interview was composed of both behavioral and technical questions and lasted for an hour. After the hour, the interviewers left the room and another pair of interviewers came in for another interview. After this, there was a lunch between the interviewees and some of the people doing the interviews before the day was finished.

Interview Questions
  • What was an instance where holding back on communicating was beneficial for the team?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Dry Etch Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in October 2012.

I applied online and got a phone interview for the site in Hillsborough, OR. Then later received an e-mail inviting me to a rush event for their site in Chandler, AZ. for the position. When I got there for the interview I was sitting with about 4 other people. The morning was a overview of the company and the benefits. Then they let in another group of people that interviewed in the morning. Then there was lunch where they broke us into our groups based on the position we were interviewing and had a chance to speak to the people that would interview us. After that it was time for the interview and there was only one other person that would interview in the afternoon group as me. There were 2 (2:1) interviews were they asked behavioral questions and technical questions. They asked about my research, my resume, and my thesis. So be prepared to talk about any of those topics. Sometimes they would ask me to go to the board and explain how a process works. Like how does a RF magnetron sputtering work? So I did that. Then at the end they gave some time for you ask questions. Then they concluded the interviews where they give you a parting gift and escorted out. It will take about two weeks according to them.

Interview Questions
    • What is activation energy? What is the equation for activation energy?
      Draw a sketch of a fourier transform and its amplitude? What is the equation that relates frequency and the time domain ? Describe a time when had a challenge and how you overcame that challenge? What is the definition of a team? Describe your experience with a team? Describe an experience where you were in a bad team? Describe a time when you listen and that suggestion worked? Where it did not work?
      What's the difference between CVD and PVD? How does a RF magnetron sputtering work?

View Answer