Intel Corporation

7 interviews

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2013.

The process is straight forward with not much to add. This is just a bunch of filler text I am using because I can't think of anything that I want to add. I am just trying to finish this online signup so I can actually look for a job.

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2013.

interview process is good. need more rounds of interview for selection process. hiring process could have been much more aggressive and should keep the resume in the database so that as and when we get the offer HR team should give us a call back and get right candidates for right position

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2012.

For a contract position of 3+ months duration. Interview process was phone-only, consisted of talking to 3 department members for 1/2 hour each. No in-person interview needed due to good resume.

No negotiation. Contract employment agency had previously set a fixed rate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2010.

Phone screen with HR first. A couple of days later, phone int with manager. About three days later, phone interview with manager's boss. About a week later, was called to interview in person with eight people.

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Johor Bahru (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Employee in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2014.

i applied through the company website. one month later i got warning to complete my profile. however, few week after that i received an invitation for interview.

Interview Questions

the work place is too far from home.

Electronics Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2010.

intel corporation came for camps placement ,i applied for the opening,i was selected for level 1 of interviewing i was been individuallly intervied,group interviewed,i had to give a presentation,there was a test to check iq level,they short listed and i was been offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • How would you challenge an undisputed leader in the field to agree their position lost   Answer Question

Electronics Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in October 2009.

the career fair stall put up by intel was moderate. It did stand out from the others. The interviewer introduced himself as the manager of one of the ongoing projects at the company. He then explained what it would take to become an intern and an employee at the company. He also stated that managers usually look for interns during the months of Jan and feb and the interview starts during spring for summer internship.

Interview Questions

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!