Intel Corporation

Average Difficulty
56 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Rio Rancho, NM

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2012.

Interview Details – Phone screen interview including clarifying resume and basic background questions. On site interview including technical questions and behavioral "tell us about a time when" questions. Focused on PhD candidates, almost no BS engineering candidates considered. Interviewed by experienced managers and well as experienced engineers. Doctoral candidates present thesis research and outcome presentations to small panel of employees.

Interview Question – When can you start?   Answer Question

Engineer

I applied online - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2013.

Interview Details – phone interview and then onsite

Interview Question – what is reverse osmosis   Answer Question

Columbia, SC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2013.

Interview Details – It was 20-25 min. telephonic interview based on my resume, course work and programming languages. Not any technical questions on first interview. Interviewer introduce with work type and team.

Interview Question – Not any technical questions in first round   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview Details – Beginning with an hour phone interview, the first five mins, interviewer introduce their team. The following 30 mins likes a discussion.

Interview Question – there are some situation questions, they provide a real problem and ask you to solve.   Answer Question

Urbana, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2012.

Interview Details – Campus-visiting recruiter gave a presentation for the RET department and collected resume. Contacted by a phone on the same day 2-3 hours later the presentation finished in order to schedule a 1:1 interview for the next day. Rejected on the first interview. Successful candidates would have scheduled the full-day second on-site job interview and got an offer.

Interview Question – Most question about the research related ( Ph. D in physics ) like "What have you study?" "What is charge density wave(CDW)?", "How does it break the degeneracy?" I didn't express myself that I'm capable of dealing with the time pressure working conditions.   Answer Question

Hillsboro, OR

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2008.

Interview Details – Interview process took half a day meeting about 5 different people. People were a mixture of engineers and managers. Interview questions were both behavioral and technical.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Yes. Intel will try to keep your base salary low and point out their total compensation package or Tcomp. Make sure you negotiate a base salary that's acceptable to you and don't be swayed by the Tcomp.

Santa Clara, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2011.

Interview Details – I applied on-line and the interview consisted of a Phone Interview, two 1:1 Interview and a Group/Panel Interview. Initial interview was with the hiring manager. At the end of the interview, I was told the decision will come in two weeks.

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2012.

Interview Details – it was pretty decnt with onus given to component designing

Hillsboro, OR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2012.

Interview Details – first introduce myself briefly, and describe your own research

Interview Question – have you met some difficult person? how do you deal with?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2012.

Interview Details – There are times when I ask job candidates this question. It's not that I want to nitpick or make people feel uncomfortable, but rather I want to see in which areas they feel they need to improve and what they are doing about it. In order to advance professionally, we all need to be able to honestly identify not just our strengths but also our weaknesses and how we can upgrade in these areas.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Intel Corporation Videos

Intel Corporation – Why Work for Us?

At Intel, we're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun playing the new Intel ChipMan game As the world leader in silicon innovation, Intel develops technologies, products and initiatives to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation Engineer interview questions and advice. All 56 interview reviews posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees and interview candidates.