Intel Corporation Engineer Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2009.

Interview

My initial communication was with the hiring manager over the phone. The next phone screen was done by one of the team members and was technical but with standard questions that were expected.
The planning of the interview was very organized through email although as with many companies the online application took at least an hour to fill out.
The in-person interview lasted all day and included hour long meetings and detailed technical interviews with the team as well as a group interview during lunch. The team members were all sharp and very enthusiastic about their work. Only one was slightly condescending possibly because I had no idea regarding that employee's area of specialty.

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2012.

Interview

Asked me why I wanted to join the company , I said It was my dream to gain exposure

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in March 2012.

Interview

it was pretty decnt with onus given to component designing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in April 2011.

Interview

they called on phone asked about all the basic stuff( 1 hour) and they told me they will fly me there for next round of interview and they did

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2012.

Interview

submitted resume, was contacted for phone interview. This was a general process and mainly consisted of the hiring manager going over the details in the resume. A couple of days after I was contacted for an onsite interview. This was held about 2 weeks after the phone interview. The interview consisted of a presentation and a panel interview. The next business day I was contacted saying I have not been considered.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

There was an opening, but no one was really interested in filling the position with a really qualified candidate.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2008.

Interview

detailed tech interviews lasting the whole day. included presentation of PhD work

Interview Questions

• what is the best way to reduce leakage - nmos sleep or pmos sleep and why?   Answer Question
    • can you desribe various types of filters?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in August 2010.

Interview

I had a 1 hour phone interview that was consisted of a technical and behavioral questions. After passing that interview, I had a 6 hour interview at the site that had 3 portions. Behavioral, Technical and a one on one with the senior manager. I got offered the job a week later.

Interview Questions

• If I told you I was thinking of a word in the dictionary and I could only answer yes or no to your questions, how would you find out the word using the least amount of questions   2 Answers

Negotiation

All of my salary requirements were met.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2010.

Interview

I was asked how to solve a multivable problem to achieve a certain reponse and the difference between the specification and control limit. Be sure to review the statistical process control .

Interview Questions

• How to define a specification?   1 Answer
    • How to solve a multivariable process to achieve a certain response?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Hudson, MA) in November 2010.

Interview

Really nice people but my skills did not match the job