Intel Corporation

Average Difficulty
56 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Very Difficult Interview

Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2009.

Interview Details – My initial communication was with the hiring manager over the phone. The next phone screen was done by one of the team members and was technical but with standard questions that were expected.
The planning of the interview was very organized through email although as with many companies the online application took at least an hour to fill out.
The in-person interview lasted all day and included hour long meetings and detailed technical interviews with the team as well as a group interview during lunch. The team members were all sharp and very enthusiastic about their work. Only one was slightly condescending possibly because I had no idea regarding that employee's area of specialty.

Very Difficult Interview

Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2012.

Interview Details – Asked me why I wanted to join the company , I said It was my dream to gain exposure

Interview Question – what is a flip-flop?   Answer Question

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2012.

Interview Details – it was pretty decnt with onus given to component designing

Santa Clara, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2008.

Interview Details – There was an opening, but no one was really interested in filling the position with a really qualified candidate.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses   View Answer

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2008.

Interview Details – detailed tech interviews lasting the whole day. included presentation of PhD work

Engineering

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was asked how to solve a multivable problem to achieve a certain reponse and the difference between the specification and control limit. Be sure to review the statistical process control .

Interview Questions

• How to define a specification?   View Answer
  • How to solve a multivariable process to achieve a certain response?   View Answer

Portland, OR

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2011.

Interview Details – they called on phone asked about all the basic stuff( 1 hour) and they told me they will fly me there for next round of interview and they did

Interview Question – how a basic cmos transistor works   Answer Question

Hillsboro, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2010.

Interview Details – I had a 1 hour phone interview that was consisted of a technical and behavioral questions. After passing that interview, I had a 6 hour interview at the site that had 3 portions. Behavioral, Technical and a one on one with the senior manager. I got offered the job a week later.

Interview Question – If I told you I was thinking of a word in the dictionary and I could only answer yes or no to your questions, how would you find out the word using the least amount of questions   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – All of my salary requirements were met.

Engineering

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview - 20 minutes. On site interview - 5 hours. Generally a very positive and interesting interview. I was asked a bunch of harmless questions that seemingly had no answer - may have been geared to see how you think. These were intermingled with random unrelated technical questions. One or two of the interviewers had some attitude - but I did not react to it.

Engineering

The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2011.

Interview Details – Got forwarded email regarding job opportunity related to next generation of microprocessors. Sent my resume and got a phone call more than a week later asking to do phone interview. Did not really have time to prepare for it.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you faced some technical challenges.   Answer Question
  • Give me an example of a time when someone was angry at you.   Answer Question

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!