Intel Corporation

56 interviews

56 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rio Rancho, NM
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2012.

Phone screen interview including clarifying resume and basic background questions. On site interview including technical questions and behavioral "tell us about a time when" questions. Focused on PhD candidates, almost no BS engineering candidates considered. Interviewed by experienced managers and well as experienced engineers. Doctoral candidates present thesis research and outcome presentations to small panel of employees.

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Engineer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2013.

phone interview and then onsite

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2013.

It was 20-25 min. telephonic interview based on my resume, course work and programming languages. Not any technical questions on first interview. Interviewer introduce with work type and team.

Engineer Interview

Beginning with an hour phone interview, the first five mins, interviewer introduce their team. The following 30 mins likes a discussion.

Interview Questions
    • there are some situation questions, they provide a real problem and ask you to solve.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Urbana, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2012.

Campus-visiting recruiter gave a presentation for the RET department and collected resume. Contacted by a phone on the same day 2-3 hours later the presentation finished in order to schedule a 1:1 interview for the next day. Rejected on the first interview. Successful candidates would have scheduled the full-day second on-site job interview and got an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Most question about the research related ( Ph. D in physics ) like "What have you study?" "What is charge density wave(CDW)?", "How does it break the degeneracy?" I didn't express myself that I'm capable of dealing with the time pressure working conditions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hillsboro, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2008.

Interview process took half a day meeting about 5 different people. People were a mixture of engineers and managers. Interview questions were both behavioral and technical.

Interview Questions
    Yes. Intel will try to keep your base salary low and point out their total compensation package or Tcomp. Make sure you negotiate a base salary that's acceptable to you and don't be swayed by the Tcomp.

Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2011.

I applied on-line and the interview consisted of a Phone Interview, two 1:1 Interview and a Group/Panel Interview. Initial interview was with the hiring manager. At the end of the interview, I was told the decision will come in two weeks.

Anonymous Employee  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2012.

it was pretty decnt with onus given to component designing

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hillsboro, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2012.

first introduce myself briefly, and describe your own research

Interview Questions
    • have you met some difficult person? how do you deal with?   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2012.

There are times when I ask job candidates this question. It's not that I want to nitpick or make people feel uncomfortable, but rather I want to see in which areas they feel they need to improve and what they are doing about it. In order to advance professionally, we all need to be able to honestly identify not just our strengths but also our weaknesses and how we can upgrade in these areas.

Interview Questions

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!