Intel Corporation

www.intel.com

Intel Corporation Engineering Interview Questions

56 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

Beginning with an hour phone interview, the first five mins, interviewer introduce their team. The following 30 mins likes a discussion.

Interview Questions
  • there are some situation questions, they provide a real problem and ask you to solve.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2013.

It was 20-25 min. telephonic interview based on my resume, course work and programming languages. Not any technical questions on first interview. Interviewer introduce with work type and team.

Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2013.

phone interview and then onsite

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2012.

Campus-visiting recruiter gave a presentation for the RET department and collected resume. Contacted by a phone on the same day 2-3 hours later the presentation finished in order to schedule a 1:1 interview for the next day. Rejected on the first interview. Successful candidates would have scheduled the full-day second on-site job interview and got an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Most question about the research related ( Ph. D in physics ) like "What have you study?" "What is charge density wave(CDW)?", "How does it break the degeneracy?" I didn't express myself that I'm capable of dealing with the time pressure working conditions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2012.

Phone screen interview including clarifying resume and basic background questions. On site interview including technical questions and behavioral "tell us about a time when" questions. Focused on PhD candidates, almost no BS engineering candidates considered. Interviewed by experienced managers and well as experienced engineers. Doctoral candidates present thesis research and outcome presentations to small panel of employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2012.

first introduce myself briefly, and describe your own research

Interview Questions
    • have you met some difficult person? how do you deal with?   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2012.

it was pretty decnt with onus given to component designing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2012.

There are times when I ask job candidates this question. It's not that I want to nitpick or make people feel uncomfortable, but rather I want to see in which areas they feel they need to improve and what they are doing about it. In order to advance professionally, we all need to be able to honestly identify not just our strengths but also our weaknesses and how we can upgrade in these areas.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2012.

got 1 phone round and 5 panel on site interview

Interview Questions
    • can we use latch to sync cross clock domain   View Answer

low pay and job description was not my match

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2011.

I applied on-line and the interview consisted of a Phone Interview, two 1:1 Interview and a Group/Panel Interview. Initial interview was with the hiring manager. At the end of the interview, I was told the decision will come in two weeks.