Intel Corporation

Intel Corporation Engineering Interview Questions

56 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2011.

Interview was conducted over the phone. Took about 30 minutes. They mostly asked behavior questions and asked me about my past experiences. The interviewers were from my actually group. They were very nice and I was glad to come work for them.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle conflict in a group?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2011.

I applied online, and one day I got an email from a team member requesting for phone interview (for a different position). We scheduled it after 2 days. It was good, the interviewer was very friendly, and was speaking very nicely...he asked me simple questions....and few algorithmic ques(bcoz I put on my resume that I was T.A for algos)....I was very nervous, bcoz it was my first interview and wid such a gud company. So, I cudn't ans properly. Anyway, be prepared for sum basics including sum debugging basics & ques on ur resume.

Interview Questions
    • Given n names of people and their phone number, tell me the best way to store them !   View Answer
    • Tell me about yourself a little bit.   Answer Question
    • write a function to see how many bits are set in an integer.   View Answers (2)
    • what is the difference between a debug build and release build. how wud you know an intermediate value in release build?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2011.

they called on phone asked about all the basic stuff( 1 hour) and they told me they will fly me there for next round of interview and they did

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2011.

Submitted resume to a recruiter at a campus information session. Had an 1:1 Interview with him next day. Was invited to a on-site interview next day. On-site interview was a full-day interview. Started with 1hr presentation on my research, followed by 1:1 interview with 7 people including lunch. Received an offer after 2 weeks. Questions asked were mostly about my research based on presentation and resume. It was made clear that the position could be demanding.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the biggest challenge you faced in doing research and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2011.

It was a phone interview for Technical intern for design engineer.
    I was asked basic questions like inverter, resistance capacitance of wires, State diagrams, project related questions and layout.
    I was also asked if I will be interested to relocate and asked my graduation date.
    The interview went on well but he said as of now they are out of positions to offer !

Interview Questions
    • State diagram for a sequence that he gives.   View Answer
    • memory, cache, and computer architecture related questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2010.

What is the difference between combinational and sequential logic? Draw the cross section of MOSFET. What does it mean for FET to be in saturation, how to bias device as such? What are some ways devices can fail? Some simple statistics/probability questions.

Interview Questions
    • Draw the cross section of a MOSFET. What is saturation regime? How to bias device as such. Where is the bulk connection? What does it do?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2010.

Really nice people but my skills did not match the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2010.

I first passed a phone screening and the onsite interview was scheduled right away on phone. The 6-hour interview consisted of a group interview, a technical interview, a team interview, a lecture about their group, and a presentation. About 6-7 people attained my presentation and asked questions. They asked technical questions and behavior questions (like team work). They also let me ask them questions. I talked to more than 10 people on that day.

Interview Questions
    • What irritates you about other people, and how do you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2010.

I had a 1 hour phone interview that was consisted of a technical and behavioral questions. After passing that interview, I had a 6 hour interview at the site that had 3 portions. Behavioral, Technical and a one on one with the senior manager. I got offered the job a week later.

Interview Questions
    • If I told you I was thinking of a word in the dictionary and I could only answer yes or no to your questions, how would you find out the word using the least amount of questions   View Answers (2)
    All of my salary requirements were met.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2010.

Started out with a phone interview.
    Met with manager to go over the skills and suitable match.
    Interviewed with each of the team member, manager, manager's manager and VP.
    Met 1:1 with manager's manager.
    Made a presentation open to general public.
    The interview process was long but they were very fast and efficient about it. I visited Intel 9 times overall before getting the offer. I interviewed for a very specialized group and the questions in the interview were at no point difficult. They were more trying to see if I was the right fit as their requirements were very wide ranging.

Interview Questions
    • What was the biggest failure in your educational life? What was your biggest success?   Answer Question