Intel Corporation Engineering Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2012.

Interview

The overall interview experience was good. There were 5 rounds with a completely different focus on each one. Questions were pretty standard, to say typical intel questions like adders, caches, verilog, perl etc. Few tricky questions were thrown but the interviewers were nice to give you hints on how to approach it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2012.

Interview

I got a phone interview first then I got a call for onsite. It took one day. It is a one to one interview and most of the time focus on the technical question. People will ask behavioral question as well.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2011.

Interview

The interviewer sent email to schedule the phone interview. During the interview, interviewer asked a lot of behavioral questions and research work. The main part which the interviewer tried to see is how the interviewee solves problems and co-works with people.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to work in a group or along? What kind of working place you like?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2011.

Interview

Onsite interview went well but the actual job for which I was interviewed was made known to me only at the time of interview.

Interview Questions

• A technical situation involving a breakdown of an equipment was given to me and was told to trouble shoot it by discussion   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2011.

Interview

Got forwarded email regarding job opportunity related to next generation of microprocessors. Sent my resume and got a phone call more than a week later asking to do phone interview. Did not really have time to prepare for it.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you faced some technical challenges.   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time when someone was angry at you.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2011.

Interview

Phone interview that asked me about basic circuit operations, threshold voltages etc. this was for an analog position. Also require knowledge of digital design

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview - 20 minutes. On site interview - 5 hours. Generally a very positive and interesting interview. I was asked a bunch of harmless questions that seemingly had no answer - may have been geared to see how you think. These were intermingled with random unrelated technical questions. One or two of the interviewers had some attitude - but I did not react to it.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2011.

Interview

It was 1 hour interview, overall technical questions. The topics were digital logic design, size of a wire, computer architecture, design a parity checker.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2010.

Interview

I was asked how to solve a multivable problem to achieve a certain reponse and the difference between the specification and control limit. Be sure to review the statistical process control .

Interview Questions

• How to define a specification?   1 Answer
    • How to solve a multivariable process to achieve a certain response?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2010.

Interview

They wanted someone to work on a special project with my qualifications, so my experience was probably not typical.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you done that were similar to this one?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have an idea of what the position will pay, so there was not much to negotiate. Benefits are standard.