Intel Corporation Engineering Manager Interview Questions

2.4

Engineer Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

More of a conversation than a technical interview. They asked simple questions to see if you had basic knowledge. Manager not very engaged or knowledgeable. Very easy process but very long. No sense of urgency.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in October 2009.

Interview

Phone interview followed by 4 hour face to face onsite interview. Interview was mostly related to past work experience and job requisition. Interview was fairly easy.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in May 2009.

Interview

When I applied for the job, I had an interactive interview session with the hiring managers and 3 or 4 senior leaders within the organization. Most of them have been familiar with my work since it was an internal hire. SO the interview was relatively casual and revolved around my post-mortem analysis and learnings from a massive program in which I was a critical project lead. The interviewers were singularly impressed on a successful architecture change I made seamlessly midstream in a product.. something that was unsuccesful the previous two times. My advice for interviewers is to have a single most important achievement and have the explanation ready for why it is unique. Rest of the interview will get structured around it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in March 2009.

Interview

Management, org development, integration, global management, process, practices, indicators

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge in managing global teams   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2013.

Interview

Career Background
    Elaborate 2 Key Achievements
    Elaborate 2 Challenging Situations
    Strengths and Weaknesses
    Knowledge about IT Technologies, especially SAP CRM
    Knowledge about Business Domains such as Supply Chain Mgmt
    Knowledge about Software Engineering Processes, especially Agile Development Methodology
    Prior Challenges and Learnings with People Management
    Personal Interests
    Educations Background

Interview Questions

Manager seemed to be only handling mundane people issues, with no competence in technology or business