Intel Corporation Engineering Interview Questions in Oregon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2012.

first introduce myself briefly, and describe your own research

Interview Questions
  • have you met some difficult person? how do you deal with?   Answer Question
no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2012.

it was pretty decnt with onus given to component designing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2011.

they called on phone asked about all the basic stuff( 1 hour) and they told me they will fly me there for next round of interview and they did

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2011.

Submitted resume to a recruiter at a campus information session. Had an 1:1 Interview with him next day. Was invited to a on-site interview next day. On-site interview was a full-day interview. Started with 1hr presentation on my research, followed by 1:1 interview with 7 people including lunch. Received an offer after 2 weeks. Questions asked were mostly about my research based on presentation and resume. It was made clear that the position could be demanding.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the biggest challenge you faced in doing research and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2011.

It was a phone interview for Technical intern for design engineer.
    I was asked basic questions like inverter, resistance capacitance of wires, State diagrams, project related questions and layout.
    I was also asked if I will be interested to relocate and asked my graduation date.
    The interview went on well but he said as of now they are out of positions to offer !

Interview Questions
    • State diagram for a sequence that he gives.   View Answer
    • memory, cache, and computer architecture related questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2010.

What is the difference between combinational and sequential logic? Draw the cross section of MOSFET. What does it mean for FET to be in saturation, how to bias device as such? What are some ways devices can fail? Some simple statistics/probability questions.

Interview Questions
    • Draw the cross section of a MOSFET. What is saturation regime? How to bias device as such. Where is the bulk connection? What does it do?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2010.

I first passed a phone screening and the onsite interview was scheduled right away on phone. The 6-hour interview consisted of a group interview, a technical interview, a team interview, a lecture about their group, and a presentation. About 6-7 people attained my presentation and asked questions. They asked technical questions and behavior questions (like team work). They also let me ask them questions. I talked to more than 10 people on that day.

Interview Questions
    • What irritates you about other people, and how do you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2010.

I had a 1 hour phone interview that was consisted of a technical and behavioral questions. After passing that interview, I had a 6 hour interview at the site that had 3 portions. Behavioral, Technical and a one on one with the senior manager. I got offered the job a week later.

Interview Questions
    • If I told you I was thinking of a word in the dictionary and I could only answer yes or no to your questions, how would you find out the word using the least amount of questions   View Answers (2)
    All of my salary requirements were met.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2008.

Interview process took half a day meeting about 5 different people. People were a mixture of engineers and managers. Interview questions were both behavioral and technical.

Interview Questions
    Yes. Intel will try to keep your base salary low and point out their total compensation package or Tcomp. Make sure you negotiate a base salary that's acceptable to you and don't be swayed by the Tcomp.