Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation
- Process Engineer (187)
- Software Engineer (154)
- Intern (86)
- Component Design Engineer (68)
- Financial Analyst (45)
- Senior Process Engineer (38)
- Engineering (36)
- Manufacturing Technician (35)
- Hardware Engineer (31)
- Graduate Technical Intern (24)
- Design Engineer (22)
- Senior Financial Analyst (20)
- Engineer (20)
- Senior Software Engineer (19)
- Validation Engineer (18)
- Product Development Engineer (17)
- Systems Validation Engineer (15)
- Software Developer (15)
- Process TD Engineer (15)
- Software Engineer Intern (13)
- Graduate Technical (13)
- Applications Developer (10)
- Analog Engineer (10)
- Systems Engineer (9)
- Test Engineer (9)
- Graphics Hardware Engineer (9)
- Physical Design Engineer (8)
- Graphics Software Engineer (7)
- Marketing Manager (7)
- Software Engineering Intern (7)
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in December 2011.
I applied on-line and the interview consisted of a Phone Interview, two 1:1 Interview and a Group/Panel Interview. Initial interview was with the hiring manager. At the end of the interview, I was told the decision will come in two weeks.
Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation
Engineering InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2012.
got 1 phone round and 5 panel on site interview
- can we use latch to sync cross clock domain 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
low pay and job description was not my match
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2010.
Started out with a phone interview. Met with manager to go over the skills and suitable match. Interviewed with each of the team member, manager, manager's manager and VP. Met 1:1 with manager's manager. Made a presentation open to general public. The interview process was long but they were very fast and efficient about it. I visited Intel 9 times overall before getting the offer. I interviewed for a very specialized group and the questions in the interview were at no point difficult. They were more trying to see if I was the right fit as their requirements were very wide ranging.
- What was the biggest failure in your educational life? What was your biggest success? Answer Question
Engineering InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2008.
There was an opening, but no one was really interested in filling the position with a really qualified candidate.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses 1 Answer