Intel Corporation Engineering Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

I applied on-line and the interview consisted of a Phone Interview, two 1:1 Interview and a Group/Panel Interview. Initial interview was with the hiring manager. At the end of the interview, I was told the decision will come in two weeks.

Interview Questions

• where do you want to work?   1 Answer
  • what do you look for through work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

got 1 phone round and 5 panel on site interview

Interview Questions

• can we use latch to sync cross clock domain   1 Answer

low pay and job description was not my match

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Started out with a phone interview. Met with manager to go over the skills and suitable match. Interviewed with each of the team member, manager, manager's manager and VP. Met 1:1 with manager's manager. Made a presentation open to general public. The interview process was long but they were very fast and efficient about it. I visited Intel 9 times overall before getting the offer. I interviewed for a very specialized group and the questions in the interview were at no point difficult. They were more trying to see if I was the right fit as their requirements were very wide ranging.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest failure in your educational life? What was your biggest success?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

There was an opening, but no one was really interested in filling the position with a really qualified candidate.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer