Intel Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

FAB Engineer Intern Interview

FAB Engineer Intern
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2010.

Interview Details – Friend at Intel referred me to the internship position. They e-mailed me and we set up a phone interview date. I talked to one person during the entirety of the interview. The first 15 minutes was small talk, the next 30 minutes was questions about my resume and skills, and the last 15 minutes they asked me technical questions:
1. What are the three modes of heat transfer?
2. Describe normal distribution.
3. How does an airplane get its lift?

Interview Question – How does an airplane get its lift?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Intel Corporation Videos

Intel Corporation – Why Work for Us?

At Intel, we're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun playing the new Intel ChipMan game As the world leader in silicon innovation, Intel develops technologies, products and initiatives to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation FAB Engineer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees and interview candidates.