Intel Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Failure Analysis Engineer Interview

Failure Analysis Engineer
Hillsboro, OR

The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2012.

Interview Details – I obtained this interview from internal referral. Start from a phone interview, asking about basic technical question and leadership. The onsite interview consists more questions about my technical background. The hiring manager asked some behavior question (assuming some scenario and ask what to do). Some of them challenged my research and try to see how I defense.

Interview Question – Draw a NAND gate, modify the circuit a little bit (adding resistors and capacitor) and ask what would happen.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Failure Analysis Interview

Engineering Failure Analysis
Folsom, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2011.

Interview Details – First I had a phone interview with some general questions about circuits(like transistor, op amps) and then some question on testing of circuits and oscilloscopes. After abt a week I got a call saying that I was selected for an onsite interview. The on site consisted of four rounds with three technical rounds and the last one was behavioural. I guess I did not do well in one of the technical rounds. After 2 weeks I was rejected for the job.

Interview Question – What is difference between a Logic analyzer and an oscillscope?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Intel Corporation Videos

Intel Corporation – Why Work for Us?

At Intel, we're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun playing the new Intel ChipMan game As the world leader in silicon innovation, Intel develops technologies, products and initiatives to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation Failure Analysis Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees and interview candidates.