Intel Corporation

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Failure Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hillsboro, OR
Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2012.

I obtained this interview from internal referral. Start from a phone interview, asking about basic technical question and leadership. The onsite interview consists more questions about my technical background. The hiring manager asked some behavior question (assuming some scenario and ask what to do). Some of them challenged my research and try to see how I defense.

Interview Questions
  • Draw a NAND gate, modify the circuit a little bit (adding resistors and capacitor) and ask what would happen.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Engineering Failure Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Folsom, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2011.

First I had a phone interview with some general questions about circuits(like transistor, op amps) and then some question on testing of circuits and oscilloscopes. After abt a week I got a call saying that I was selected for an onsite interview. The on site consisted of four rounds with three technical rounds and the last one was behavioural. I guess I did not do well in one of the technical rounds. After 2 weeks I was rejected for the job.

Interview Questions
    • What is difference between a Logic analyzer and an oscillscope?   View Answer

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!