Intel Corporation

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Financial Analyst Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2007.

Interview Details – I applied through my schools career website. The interview process consisted of a first and (if selected) a second interview the next day. I was asked to fill out a form ranking my location preferences during the first interview. The interviewers were former alumni. There were a few basic technical questions and some talk about the school's football and basketball teams.

Interview Questions

• If you can have only one financial statement, which would you choose?   View Answer
  • What is the difference between an investor and a shareholder?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, offer was firm.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Financial Analyst Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was studying abroad so had a phone interview rather than a face to face interview. The interviews are typically two 30-minute back-to-back interviews. Everyone I came into contact with either during the interview process or the pre-interview process was helpful.

There were a mix of both behavioral and technical questions. Most of the questions were pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when you were in a group that failed and why you think it failed."   Answer Question
  • "Looking five years into the future, what does your dream financial analyst position look like?"   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Intel Corporation Videos

Intel Corporation – Why Work for Us?

At Intel, we're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun playing the new Intel ChipMan game As the world leader in silicon innovation, Intel develops technologies, products and initiatives to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation Financial Analyst Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees and interview candidates.