Intel Corporation

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Financial Analyst Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2007.

Interview Details – I applied through my schools career website. The interview process consisted of a first and (if selected) a second interview the next day. I was asked to fill out a form ranking my location preferences during the first interview. The interviewers were former alumni. There were a few basic technical questions and some talk about the school's football and basketball teams.

Interview Questions

• If you can have only one financial statement, which would you choose?   View Answer
  • What is the difference between an investor and a shareholder?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, offer was firm.

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Financial Analyst Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was studying abroad so had a phone interview rather than a face to face interview. The interviews are typically two 30-minute back-to-back interviews. Everyone I came into contact with either during the interview process or the pre-interview process was helpful.

There were a mix of both behavioral and technical questions. Most of the questions were pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when you were in a group that failed and why you think it failed."   Answer Question
  • "Looking five years into the future, what does your dream financial analyst position look like?"   Answer Question

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!