Intel Corporation

Intel Corporation GFX Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

GFX Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2013.

Scheduled a 45min interview with Hiring Manager after receiving a mail from him in 3 days of my online application. In the beginning, he explained the work his team do like RTL design, synthesis, layout, pre-silicon validation. Then he asked if I would be interested and does my department allow a 6-month internship. I explained him that I am interested in Summer+Fall offer and my department has no problem with it. He moved on the technical questions and later to few questions about my previous work-experience.
Technical questions were related to SRAM/DRAM, explain pipelining- benefits/problems, FSM, setup/hold- constraints/violations, verilog- blocking/non-blocking assignments etc.

Interview Questions

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!