Intel Corporation

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2012.

Interview Details – I did a total of three interviews. The process took about two months. For five weeks I did not hear anything. It was relatively easy. They used the five star method.

Interview Question – How do you handle ambiguity?   Answer Question

Graduate Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Contact through fellow grad student. Telephonic interview about my core technical area, analog design

Interview Question – What was new idea in my research project   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much

Graduate Intern

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Initially applied online, followed up by an email inquiring if I was still interested. Then conducted a phone interview with two marketing managers - fifteen minutes. Was asked to follow up with work samples by email.

Interview Question – What digital marketing resources do you use/know of?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Folsom, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was asked about projects which I had mentioned in my resume.Pipe-lining and throughput and latency of stages in it was asked from me.Questions about the stuff I covered in different courses were all asked.They also gave me an Boolean expression to simplify it .

Interview Questions

• They gave me an Boolean expression to simplify   View Answer
  • they asked me whole explain whole data-path in MIPS   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Graduate Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Apply through on campus career fair and got a technical interview setup after 1 month. The interviewer went through the opening job position and introduced what they doing in his group. Talked some of my matched experiences (a lot!). Had 20 mins for technical questions about simple digital design. I answered satisfactorily.

Wait 1 month and got no offer. I still don't understand why and want to know why. Maybe it is too competitive.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Intel Corporation Videos

Intel Corporation – Why Work for Us?

At Intel, we're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun playing the new Intel ChipMan game As the world leader in silicon innovation, Intel develops technologies, products and initiatives to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation Graduate Intern interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees and interview candidates.