Intel Corporation

Intel Corporation Graduate Intern Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Graduate Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Contact through fellow grad student. Telephonic interview about my core technical area, analog design

Not much

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Graduate Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Initially applied online, followed up by an email inquiring if I was still interested. Then conducted a phone interview with two marketing managers - fifteen minutes. Was asked to follow up with work samples by email.

Interview Questions
    • What digital marketing resources do you use/know of?   View Answer
    No negotiations

Graduate Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2012.

I did a total of three interviews. The process took about two months. For five weeks I did not hear anything. It was relatively easy. They used the five star method.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2011.

I was asked about projects which I had mentioned in my resume.Pipe-lining and throughput and latency of stages in it was asked from me.Questions about the stuff I covered in different courses were all asked.They also gave me an Boolean expression to simplify it .

Interview Questions
    • They gave me an Boolean expression to simplify   View Answer
    • they asked me whole explain whole data-path in MIPS   View Answer

Graduate Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Apply through on campus career fair and got a technical interview setup after 1 month. The interviewer went through the opening job position and introduced what they doing in his group. Talked some of my matched experiences (a lot!). Had 20 mins for technical questions about simple digital design. I answered satisfactorily.

Wait 1 month and got no offer. I still don't understand why and want to know why. Maybe it is too competitive.