Intel Corporation

Getting the Interview

25 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hudson, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2013.

Interview Details – I had one 1:1 phone interview with one of the team members. He asked me about my PhD research and asked me several questions about the problem I am trying to solve and the novelty of the work. He briefly described the project I was going to work on, and I asked him several questions. It was a positive experience. After a week or so, I was offered the internship.

Interview Question – A special case about my research   Answer Question

Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2013.

Interview Details – I had two phone interviews with two members of the team. First interview was not great but the second one was great. They asked me about the skills needed to do the internships and also about my PhD work. They needed someone for a long term internship like 9 months or more. I was OK with that.

Interview Question – Before preparing for the phone screen, have a good look at the job req. Make sure you advertise those of your skill that are needed for the job. It is ok not to have all the skills. Nobody has that.   Answer Question

Hillsboro, OR

I applied online and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – The interview process takes place through a phone call most of the time and it lasts for 20 min to 30 min

Interview Question – Explain MESI protocol
Cache design,Memory and Pipelining
  View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Basic knowledge on programming language and object oriented design.

Interview Question – Noting unexpected really. Be confident on what you say you know. In my case main requirement was Java expertise and my knowledge was tested.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR send you a form in the mail. They ask for an expected annual salary in there, but I don't think they take it into account at all. They are probably offering according to your time in the school.

Hillsboro, OR

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with one person and then the manager of the group. It took couple of weeks. It was quite positive and questions were as expected.

Interview Question – What is the upcoming problem in hardware industry?   Answer Question

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – One phone interview for about one hour. Covered all basics of digital design, vlsi design and physical design automation.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Chandler, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2011.

Interview Details – Got a telephonic Interview first.. asked general questions about CV, background and stuff. Then called onsite.. general technical programming questions.

Interview Question – Code a circular linked list.
Explain Real Time programming.
  Answer Question

Chandler, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was interview for two different positions. One was over the phone, and he asked very general general questions (ie "tell me about yourself"). The other interview was on the Intel campus. I was interview by three Intel employees working for the particular department that I was interviewing for. The interviewers were very friendly, and the questions were reasonable.

Interview Question – The best way to prepare is to just know yourself and your resume. If you are a grad student, the interview can be similar to a thesis defense.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Folsom, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2012.

Interview Details – One phone screen of about 30 minutes

Interview Question – Very basic questions on cache, unix commands and technical academic projects.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Extended internship beyond the actual dates.

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – I had one interview after chatting at a engineering conference career booth. The interview was laid back and asked about my former work experience and some other basic questions about my interests and goals. It was more a conversation than a stiff interview. Received my internship offer directly after the interview. Great company, and great experience.

Interview Question – Once again, it was a conversation more than an interview so there really were no tough questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Intel Corporation Videos

Intel Corporation – Why Work for Us?

As the world leader in silicon innovation, Intel develops technologies, products and initiatives to continually advance how people work and live. Our world is filled with 41,000 engineers bent on turning science… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation Graduate Technical Intern interview questions and advice. All 25 interview reviews posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees and interview candidates.