Intel Corporation

2.7

28 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2014.

I applied for many intern positions through the company portal. It took almost 2 months to get an interview call from Intel. I think it was some urgent requirement.

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I interviewed online - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Phone interview. it takes about 45 min. Asked related to the computer architecture basics to deep.
    it is difficult but got the job offer. Asked on c language questions and the interviewer is cool and we had a good chat in the phone,

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Very easy. One phone interview

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hudson, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2013.

I had one 1:1 phone interview with one of the team members. He asked me about my PhD research and asked me several questions about the problem I am trying to solve and the novelty of the work. He briefly described the project I was going to work on, and I asked him several questions. It was a positive experience. After a week or so, I was offered the internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2013.

I had two phone interviews with two members of the team. First interview was not great but the second one was great. They asked me about the skills needed to do the internships and also about my PhD work. They needed someone for a long term internship like 9 months or more. I was OK with that.

Interview Questions
    • Before preparing for the phone screen, have a good look at the job req. Make sure you advertise those of your skill that are needed for the job. It is ok not to have all the skills. Nobody has that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Hillsboro, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

I interviewed online - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

The interview process takes place through a phone call most of the time and it lasts for 20 min to 30 min

Interview Questions
    • Explain MESI protocol
      Cache design,Memory and Pipelining
        View Answer

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Basic knowledge on programming language and object oriented design.

Interview Questions
    • Noting unexpected really. Be confident on what you say you know. In my case main requirement was Java expertise and my knowledge was tested.   Answer Question
    HR send you a form in the mail. They ask for an expected annual salary in there, but I don't think they take it into account at all. They are probably offering according to your time in the school.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hillsboro, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2012.

I interviewed with one person and then the manager of the group. It took couple of weeks. It was quite positive and questions were as expected.

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

One phone interview for about one hour. Covered all basics of digital design, vlsi design and physical design automation.

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2011.

Got a telephonic Interview first.. asked general questions about CV, background and stuff. Then called onsite.. general technical programming questions.

Interview Questions
    • Code a circular linked list.
      Explain Real Time programming.
        Answer Question

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!