Intel Corporation

2.7

28 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Phone interview. it takes about 45 min. Asked related to the computer architecture basics to deep.
it is difficult but got the job offer. Asked on c language questions and the interviewer is cool and we had a good chat in the phone,

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2014.

I applied for many intern positions through the company portal. It took almost 2 months to get an interview call from Intel. I think it was some urgent requirement.

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Very easy. One phone interview

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

The interview process takes place through a phone call most of the time and it lasts for 20 min to 30 min

Interview Questions
    • Explain MESI protocol
      Cache design,Memory and Pipelining

View Answer

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Basic knowledge on programming language and object oriented design.

Interview Questions
    • Noting unexpected really. Be confident on what you say you know. In my case main requirement was Java expertise and my knowledge was tested.   Answer Question
    HR send you a form in the mail. They ask for an expected annual salary in there, but I don't think they take it into account at all. They are probably offering according to your time in the school.

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

One phone interview for about one hour. Covered all basics of digital design, vlsi design and physical design automation.

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2013.

I was interview for two different positions. One was over the phone, and he asked very general general questions (ie "tell me about yourself"). The other interview was on the Intel campus. I was interview by three Intel employees working for the particular department that I was interviewing for. The interviewers were very friendly, and the questions were reasonable.

Interview Questions
    • The best way to prepare is to just know yourself and your resume. If you are a grad student, the interview can be similar to a thesis defense.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2013.

I had one 1:1 phone interview with one of the team members. He asked me about my PhD research and asked me several questions about the problem I am trying to solve and the novelty of the work. He briefly described the project I was going to work on, and I asked him several questions. It was a positive experience. After a week or so, I was offered the internship.

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

I had one interview after chatting at a engineering conference career booth. The interview was laid back and asked about my former work experience and some other basic questions about my interests and goals. It was more a conversation than a stiff interview. Received my internship offer directly after the interview. Great company, and great experience.

Interview Questions
    • Once again, it was a conversation more than an interview so there really were no tough questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2013.

I had two phone interviews with two members of the team. First interview was not great but the second one was great. They asked me about the skills needed to do the internships and also about my PhD work. They needed someone for a long term internship like 9 months or more. I was OK with that.

Interview Questions
    • Before preparing for the phone screen, have a good look at the job req. Make sure you advertise those of your skill that are needed for the job. It is ok not to have all the skills. Nobody has that.   Answer Question