Intel Corporation Graduate Technical Intern Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied for many intern positions through the company portal. It took almost 2 months to get an interview call from Intel. I think it was some urgent requirement.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR).

Interview

Phone interview. it takes about 45 min. Asked related to the computer architecture basics to deep.
    it is difficult but got the job offer. Asked on c language questions and the interviewer is cool and we had a good chat in the phone,

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Very easy. One phone interview

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Hudson, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

I had one 1:1 phone interview with one of the team members. He asked me about my PhD research and asked me several questions about the problem I am trying to solve and the novelty of the work. He briefly described the project I was going to work on, and I asked him several questions. It was a positive experience. After a week or so, I was offered the internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with two members of the team. First interview was not great but the second one was great. They asked me about the skills needed to do the internships and also about my PhD work. They needed someone for a long term internship like 9 months or more. I was OK with that.

Interview Questions

• Before preparing for the phone screen, have a good look at the job req. Make sure you advertise those of your skill that are needed for the job. It is ok not to have all the skills. Nobody has that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

The interview process takes place through a phone call most of the time and it lasts for 20 min to 30 min

Interview Questions

• Explain MESI protocol
      Cache design,Memory and Pipelining

1 Answer

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Basic knowledge on programming language and object oriented design.

Interview Questions

• Noting unexpected really. Be confident on what you say you know. In my case main requirement was Java expertise and my knowledge was tested.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR send you a form in the mail. They ask for an expected annual salary in there, but I don't think they take it into account at all. They are probably offering according to your time in the school.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with one person and then the manager of the group. It took couple of weeks. It was quite positive and questions were as expected.

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

One phone interview for about one hour. Covered all basics of digital design, vlsi design and physical design automation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in December 2011.

Interview

Got a telephonic Interview first.. asked general questions about CV, background and stuff. Then called onsite.. general technical programming questions.

Interview Questions

• Code a circular linked list.
      Explain Real Time programming.

Answer Question