Intel Corporation

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Folsom, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2012.

Interview Details – I got a call from HR and they scheduled a interview(technical). Then they called me onsite. I just got the confirmation on the same day.

Interview Question – About OS   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – due to personal reasons but i still regret about my decision.

Folsom, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2011.

Interview Details – 1. HR contact
2. Phone interview with hiring manager.
3. Onstie interview with 7 engineers, including 2 managers
4. wait for 2 weeks to get offer

Interview Question – Why using C++ to write FW instead of C (relevant to my previous job), compare pros and cons   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate because I'm so eager to change a job. so I didn't get a good salary.

Folsom, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2011.

Interview Details – Started with the phone call where many general questions were asked trying to see if I am at all eligible for the job. Then, after getting selected, I got the on-site interview call where I was intensively questioned on many topics by different people of the interview panel. Each tried to focus on a particular set of expertise but their questions were pretty difficult, thus ensuring that the selected candidate is completely tested in term of his/her academic credentials.

Interview Questions

• Explain memory management in operating systems?   Answer Question
  • How critical sections can be synchronized and a variety of situations regarding it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate because I was satisfied with what I was offered. And I would definitely advice others to not let this company go because there is a plenty to learn at Intel and is a great opportunity for professional growth.

Folsom, CA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2012.

Interview Details – phone interview consisted of questions on comp arch, binary logic, basic oops concepts
one-one consisted of comp arch, system design, behavioral questions

Interview Question – caching, logic gates questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non negotiable

Gdańsk (Poland)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2010.

Interview Details – Mostly technical interview. Some managers as well as engineers asking questions on me, my background, experience, salary expectations. Technical questions, mostly C/C++ and object programming oriented. Simple English language check. Easy interview for someone with software programming experience.

Interview Question – One unexpected logical-mathemathics question. Easy to answer if you think about it (so checking reasoning ability)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Wasn't able to negotiate too much (like salary).

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!