Intel Corporation

Intel Corporation Graphics Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2012.

I got a call from HR and they scheduled a interview(technical). Then they called me onsite. I just got the confirmation on the same day.

Interview Questions

due to personal reasons but i still regret about my decision.

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2012.

phone interview consisted of questions on comp arch, binary logic, basic oops concepts
    one-one consisted of comp arch, system design, behavioral questions

non negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2011.

Started with the phone call where many general questions were asked trying to see if I am at all eligible for the job. Then, after getting selected, I got the on-site interview call where I was intensively questioned on many topics by different people of the interview panel. Each tried to focus on a particular set of expertise but their questions were pretty difficult, thus ensuring that the selected candidate is completely tested in term of his/her academic credentials.

Interview Questions
    • Explain memory management in operating systems?   Answer Question
    • How critical sections can be synchronized and a variety of situations regarding it?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate because I was satisfied with what I was offered. And I would definitely advice others to not let this company go because there is a plenty to learn at Intel and is a great opportunity for professional growth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2011.

1. HR contact
    2. Phone interview with hiring manager.
    3. Onstie interview with 7 engineers, including 2 managers
    4. wait for 2 weeks to get offer

Interview Questions
    • Why using C++ to write FW instead of C (relevant to my previous job), compare pros and cons   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate because I'm so eager to change a job. so I didn't get a good salary.

Graphics Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gdańsk (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gdańsk (Poland)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2010.

Mostly technical interview. Some managers as well as engineers asking questions on me, my background, experience, salary expectations. Technical questions, mostly C/C++ and object programming oriented. Simple English language check. Easy interview for someone with software programming experience.

Interview Questions
    • One unexpected logical-mathemathics question. Easy to answer if you think about it (so checking reasoning ability)   Answer Question
    Wasn't able to negotiate too much (like salary).