Intel Corporation

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandler, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2012.

I met an intel rep at a campus event where I spoke with him and dropped off my resume. A week later, I received a phone call from a manager in the fab about an open group leader position that matched my credentials. He explained briefly the open position and asked me if I was interested. When I said I was, he asked me if I had time to answer some questions and I spoke to him on the spot for about 30 minutes on some details about my experiences listed on my resume. At the end of that time, he said he'd ask HR to set up an on-site interview.
I was scheduled the next day and flew out a week later as part of a college group recruitment event. The event consisted of some presentations from HR, two rounds of interviews with different panels of managers (both involved technical and behavioral questions but the technical questions were quite simplistic). and lunch/networking. Intel floated a hotel and rental car for the weekend to give candidates an opportunity to explore the area also.
Five days after the interview, they called me with an offer.

Interview Questions

Intel fabs are highly uniform so there's not much room to innovate outside of Hillsboro

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!