Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation
- Process Engineer (187)
- Software Engineer (154)
- Intern (86)
- Component Design Engineer (68)
- Financial Analyst (45)
- Senior Process Engineer (38)
- Engineering (36)
- Manufacturing Technician (35)
- Hardware Engineer (31)
- Graduate Technical Intern (24)
- Design Engineer (22)
- Senior Financial Analyst (20)
- Engineer (20)
- Senior Software Engineer (19)
- Validation Engineer (18)
- Product Development Engineer (17)
- Systems Validation Engineer (15)
- Software Developer (15)
- Process TD Engineer (15)
- Software Engineer Intern (13)
- Graduate Technical (13)
- Applications Developer (10)
- Analog Engineer (10)
- Systems Engineer (9)
- Test Engineer (9)
- Graphics Hardware Engineer (9)
- Physical Design Engineer (8)
- Graphics Software Engineer (7)
- Marketing Manager (7)
- Software Engineering Intern (7)
Hardware Design Intern Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in February 2012.
It was very smooth and the interviewer played it at ease for me. It was a single round phone interview and got the offer immediately after the interview.
- Few math puzzles: boxes and balls in it. with exactly one measurement find the odd one out 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation
Hardware Design Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in February 2011.
If you are strong in the fundamental concepts then it'll be a bit easier for you. I had a telephonic interview. After a week I got a mail from the hiring manager that I'll be getting a call within 2 weeks to discuss about the offer letter.
Yet to receive the offer letter.