Intel Corporation

Very Easy Interview

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Hillsboro, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Process Engineering position after a PhD in EE. Got a phone call and was asked to attend an on-site interview. After about 4 weeks, I got an offer. Focus on problem solving and know your PhD work well. Don't worry about questions that you can't answer, but, make sure that you show the interviewer that you can work towards the answer with some help or assumptions.

Interview Question – All sorts of questions on points taken off my resume. e.g. I had XRD in my resume and I was asked to explain how it works. Not the fine details, but an overall practical knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Product Development Engineer
Hillsboro, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – I was interviewed through phone for Product Development Engineer Intern position. The main idea of the interview was mainly regarding technical questions in computer architecture and programming topics and see if I was able to work and communicate it through.

Make sure to review your truth table, logic gates, and programming concepts that you have lost touched on for any software engineering positions.

Unfortunately, few weeks later, the group lost their funding so they couldn't hire interns.

Overall, it was a great experience and I enjoyed the interview with the interviewer.

Interview Question – Simplify (~a)b+abc+b(~c)? Clear register bits using OR/XOR. Programming in C questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hillsboro, OR

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in July 2013.

Interview Details – Systems software knowledge will be tested thoroughly. be familiar with x86 architecture. Be confident and truthful. Most people are friendly, very smart and warming. One of the best places to interview and to work for!

Component Design Engineer Interview

Component Design Engineer
Hillsboro, OR

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2013.

Interview Details – I got a call from the hiring manager for a position I had not applied for, which I thought was funny (as I had applied for at least 2 dozen positions before). The phone interview was about 45 min and in the end he asked about the my availability for an onsite interview. The onsite interview was very tiring (9 AM to 4 PM). I interviewed with 9/10 managers or team members. The questions ranged from verilog, RTL design, analog design, puzzles, transistor layout questions, perl scripting, c coding.
There were a bunch of other candidates interviewing with me. They took all the candidates together for lunch which was a little awkward as everyone was trying to make an impression.
A few questions were from my resume but others wew

Interview Questions

• Was given a verilog code and was asked to guess the function of the module. It was a voltage controlled oscillator.   Answer Question
  • There was a BIG sheet of transistor layout and the interviewer wanted me to figure out the function.   Answer Question

Graduate Software Intern Interview

Graduate Software Intern
Hillsboro, OR

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2013.

Interview Details – Just one phone interview and 3 weeks later got an offer after following up consistently.

Interview Question – Just asked about computer architecture projects which was there in my resume..some oops concept from C++   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO. I didnt negotiate

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Manufacturing Technician
Hillsboro, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Panel Interview

Interview Question – Safety question concerning reporting another employee who has personal problems at home   View Answer

Negotiation Details – easy

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Hillsboro, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2011.

Interview Details – Interviews began with 2 phone conversations with two difference senior finance managers, and transitioned to an all day interview with 4 or 5 different finance managers - ranging from manager to controller.

Interview Question – How do we track our Fab assets around the world?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer
Hillsboro, OR

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2014.

Interview Details – Brief phone interview, two back to back on-site interviews.

Interview Question – Explain jquery.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't choose to negotiate, but I could have.

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Software Engineering Intern
Hillsboro, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2013.

Interview Details – Hired after 45 minute phone interview only. Met my manager after orientation (about a half day thing)

Interview Question – No trick questions, we just talked about my experience with the technologies the team was currently using and how my skill set could help the team   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a salary range, they gave me 3 cents per hour under my low..

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Hillsboro, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2013.

Interview Details – It was a 30 minute phone interview for process engineer/Tool owner. YOu have to be available 24/7 for this position. Very in depth with behavioral and technical questions.

Interview Question – Questions about tools and how to work   Answer Question

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!