Intel Corporation Intern Engineer Interview Questions

4.0

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Heard about possible internships through their career fair booth at my university. Passed my resume to them and heard back a few months later for a phone interview. They let me know the following week I would have a second phone interview. First was behavioral, second was technical. Then two weeks later I got an offer from them for a summer internship.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Intern Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oregon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Oregon, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

resume online , hr phone intreview and two senior engineers interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

2 separate phone conversation. The first was with the engineering manager, 2nd was with an engineer in the group. Many technical questions were asked, but the 2nd person asked almost all the same questions as the first. The second interview seemed a bit pushy and more in-depth, but I think that's because I was getting the difficult questions right and he wanted to see how far I could go

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation for intern positions

Engineering (Intern) Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2008.

Interview

They find my resume on the second day after I submitted. Then I passed a phone interview. They asked me an on-site with a presentation. The interview experience is bad because my research project need a lot of math backgroup. Obviously they were lost in my presentation. I shouldn't put so much details there. Finally I failed it.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions? Asked me five-six times.   1 Answer