Intel Corporation Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

After application, I got a call after one month which was 30 minute phone screening. There was no mention of the position the interview would be for. Basic questions of computer architecture were asked such as about pipelining, cache, latency etc...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview, they just asked me standard questions - what classes are you taking now, what are your interest areas, etc. They discussed my resume and talked about my projects.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2015.

Interview

Got one phone interview one month after I got referral by a friend. The whole process was 30 mins. Basically the questions about the position and the research experience in my resume. Also concepts in C++ language.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with hiring managers at a college career fair. Talked to them and then also applied online. After a while I got an email confirming they received my application and then a phone call after. I traveled to their headquarters and then went through the interview process. Overall it was pretty easy, no reason to be worried.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Contacted by the manager that he has an immediate intern position in his team. set the first phone interview with him.
    Next was a phone interview with a senior engineer who asked me to submit a mini project within 5 days so the team could review it.
    3rd phone interview was with another senior engineer who asked me more about my research background and what I am seeking

Interview Questions

• 5 days deadline to implement a MATLAB GUI that uses the connected camera and detects if the person turning his head to left or right.   Answer Question
    • write your own atoi in C   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

1st Round - one to one interview
    2nd Round - phone screen

Interviewer asked questions regarding behavioral situations, teamwork, company, technical accounting terms, and about my resume. Interviews were about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are 3-5 challenges you think Intel would face in the future?   Answer Question
    • Who are Intel's competitors and how can we differentiate against them?   Answer Question
    • What inventory controls would Intel focus on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clarita, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Was mostly related to C++ and Internet of Things.I applied online and got response in 2 weeks.The team will contact you if they find a match.Be prepared for basic questions as well as data structures. Know your resume well and prepare every thing on the resume as many questions will be related to that. Prepare well and be confident.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone screening a few days later. Asked random questions about Python. It was apparent that they wanted somebody who specifically knew the nuances of Python, not someone who is generally computer-science oriented.

Interview Questions

• Is python interpreted or compiled?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone Interview

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Mostly asked everything on the resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2014.

Interview

Got an interview from employee referral. Interview was based on resume and more technical questions. I wasn't told about the position.
    Pros: quick response
    cons: no detail description of the position(as it was through employee referral and I got a phone call) so unable to prepare for the interview.