Intel Corporation

Intel Corporation Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

Intern Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Contacted by the manager that he has an immediate intern position in his team. set the first phone interview with him.
Next was a phone interview with a senior engineer who asked me to submit a mini project within 5 days so the team could review it.
3rd phone interview was with another senior engineer who asked me more about my research background and what I am seeking

Interview Questions
  • 5 days deadline to implement a MATLAB GUI that uses the connected camera and detects if the person turning his head to left or right.   Answer Question
  • write your own atoi in C   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2015.

Met with hiring managers at a college career fair. Talked to them and then also applied online. After a while I got an email confirming they received my application and then a phone call after. I traveled to their headquarters and then went through the interview process. Overall it was pretty easy, no reason to be worried.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

1st Round - one to one interview
    2nd Round - phone screen

Interviewer asked questions regarding behavioral situations, teamwork, company, technical accounting terms, and about my resume. Interviews were about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What are 3-5 challenges you think Intel would face in the future?   Answer Question
    • Who are Intel's competitors and how can we differentiate against them?   Answer Question
    • What inventory controls would Intel focus on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2014.

Was mostly related to C++ and Internet of Things.I applied online and got response in 2 weeks.The team will contact you if they find a match.Be prepared for basic questions as well as data structures. Know your resume well and prepare every thing on the resume as many questions will be related to that. Prepare well and be confident.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2014.

Applied online. Had a phone screening a few days later. Asked random questions about Python. It was apparent that they wanted somebody who specifically knew the nuances of Python, not someone who is generally computer-science oriented.

Phone Interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Mostly asked everything on the resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2014.

Got an interview from employee referral. Interview was based on resume and more technical questions. I wasn't told about the position.
    Pros: quick response
    cons: no detail description of the position(as it was through employee referral and I got a phone call) so unable to prepare for the interview.

Intern Interview

Walk-in interview, like a info session in colleges. Some manager will raise questions about what they are interested in on your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2014.

Applied online during the beginning of December 2013. Was contacted in early 2014 for a 20 minute phone interview. This consisted of behavioral questions, as well as asking about research background/resume info. Was invited for an onsite interview a few weeks later. Onsite interview consisted of casual discussion of different technologies used, whiteboard coding and discussion of team culture. Know your resume and know your CS basics (linked lists, OOP, memory allocation)

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Very generous hourly rate, plus eligible for full benefits as intern. Best internship compensation I was offered by a long shot.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

On campus interview