Intel Corporation

Updated Nov 3, 2014

2.9

62 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

1st Round - one to one interview
2nd Round - phone screen

Interviewer asked questions regarding behavioral situations, teamwork, company, technical accounting terms, and about my resume. Interviews were about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What are 3-5 challenges you think Intel would face in the future?   Answer Question
  • Who are Intel's competitors and how can we differentiate against them?   Answer Question
  • What inventory controls would Intel focus on?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2014.

Applied online. Had a phone screening a few days later. Asked random questions about Python. It was apparent that they wanted somebody who specifically knew the nuances of Python, not someone who is generally computer-science oriented.

Phone Interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Mostly asked everything on the resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Walk-in interview, like a info session in colleges. Some manager will raise questions about what they are interested in on your resume.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

On campus interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2014.

Applied online during the beginning of December 2013. Was contacted in early 2014 for a 20 minute phone interview. This consisted of behavioral questions, as well as asking about research background/resume info. Was invited for an onsite interview a few weeks later. Onsite interview consisted of casual discussion of different technologies used, whiteboard coding and discussion of team culture. Know your resume and know your CS basics (linked lists, OOP, memory allocation)

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Very generous hourly rate, plus eligible for full benefits as intern. Best internship compensation I was offered by a long shot.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

I applied the process engineer intern position online and get an phone interview from hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • ask me about my research background and experience, it turns out that my qualification does not fit his requirement.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2014.

The hiring manager received my resume from Intel's application database. I received a request for a phone interview date and time via email. The phone interview consisted of them explaining the position, asking me behavioral questions, asking me about my resume, then finally, asking about any questions I may have.

At the end of the interview, they said they will hand my interview to their team and if anyone had any questions, they would call; however, they felt like the interview went so well that if no other team member objects, they would offer me the position. Within a week I received the request of a background check and the offer.

Mind you, I researched the group beforehand and had questions ready to ask, and asked questions based on what the manager informed me about the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you want to work for Intel?
      What are your career goals within Intel (fellow or manager route)?
      What is your biggest strength and weakness?
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2014.

I was given an initial phone call regarding my preferences for the length of a possible internship and setting up a time to have an over-the-phone technical interview. The technical interview lasted almost an hour and consisted of 4 questions. Before I was given then questions, I was asked about the extend of my programming experience.

Interview Questions
    • You are given consecutive vertices of a polygon. No two edges of the polygon intersect, thus the polygon can't be "inside-out". You are given an arbitrary point in the plane of the polygon. Describe an algorithm to test whether the point is in the interior or exterior of the polygon.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Two interviews during the whole process. First was at the SWE FY13 conference. One-on-one with the interviewer. Asked behavioral questions and for details about resume. Couple weeks later, group phone interview with co-workers of person I first interviewed with. Asked a series of behavioral-technical questions (what would you do when in ___ situation).

Interview Questions
    • Straightforward behavioral questions. Very similar to other questions posted on this site.   Answer Question
    Accepted the offer- salary generous.