Intel Corporation

2.8

58 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Folsom, CA
Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2013.

Usually they conduct one (or sometimes two) quick phone interviews (in case of internships). If you apply online for a lot of positions, probably you can hope to get one or two interviews. They will ask for a convenient date and time and setup a phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • How to design a (x2) frequency multiplier (not a frequency divider). Another tough problem was to find whether a circuit meets setup/ hold time requirements (that circuit also had a latch in between two flipflops)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Phone Interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Mostly asked everything on the resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Walk-in interview, like a info session in colleges. Some manager will raise questions about what they are interested in on your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2014.

Applied online during the beginning of December 2013. Was contacted in early 2014 for a 20 minute phone interview. This consisted of behavioral questions, as well as asking about research background/resume info. Was invited for an onsite interview a few weeks later. Onsite interview consisted of casual discussion of different technologies used, whiteboard coding and discussion of team culture. Know your resume and know your CS basics (linked lists, OOP, memory allocation)

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Very generous hourly rate, plus eligible for full benefits as intern. Best internship compensation I was offered by a long shot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Folsom, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2010.

I was contacted by a recruiter from a job that I found online. I had an initial interview with the Manger where i was asked some basic questions, before I was setup with a technical interview, with the technical lead. From there I had one final interview where I was given a personality test by some of the people on the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hillsboro, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I interviewed through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2014.

The hiring manager received my resume from Intel's application database. I received a request for a phone interview date and time via email. The phone interview consisted of them explaining the position, asking me behavioral questions, asking me about my resume, then finally, asking about any questions I may have.

At the end of the interview, they said they will hand my interview to their team and if anyone had any questions, they would call; however, they felt like the interview went so well that if no other team member objects, they would offer me the position. Within a week I received the request of a background check and the offer.

Mind you, I researched the group beforehand and had questions ready to ask, and asked questions based on what the manager informed me about the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you want to work for Intel?
      What are your career goals within Intel (fellow or manager route)?
      What is your biggest strength and weakness?
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Folsom, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2011.

It is pretty easy. Usually an hour phone screen. But some teams might require onsite. Must know Comp Arch basics, certain protocols like PCIe and Ethernet and USB and some more. Good programing skills definitely help. Knowing C,C++ Verilog, System Verilog concepts,PERL and basic OOPs concept will get you a job for sure. Besides that, you learn everything on the job.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was pretty general. But do google puzzles they ask. Otherwise be thorough with what you have on the resume and you should be fine.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

On campus interview

Intern Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

I applied the process engineer intern position online and get an phone interview from hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • ask me about my research background and experience, it turns out that my qualification does not fit his requirement.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2014.

I was given an initial phone call regarding my preferences for the length of a possible internship and setting up a time to have an over-the-phone technical interview. The technical interview lasted almost an hour and consisted of 4 questions. Before I was given then questions, I was asked about the extend of my programming experience.

Interview Questions
    • You are given consecutive vertices of a polygon. No two edges of the polygon intersect, thus the polygon can't be "inside-out". You are given an arbitrary point in the plane of the polygon. Describe an algorithm to test whether the point is in the interior or exterior of the polygon.   Answer Question

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!