Intel Corporation Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2015

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Ankara (Turkey)) in May 2012.

Interview

it was a stress interview in Ankara which was really depressing. they try to catch a weak spot and insist on paraphrasing the same weak spot question over and over again for like a 100 times, then you get frustrated.

Interview Questions

• how would you assess the corporate structure of a company   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2010.

Interview

Had two phone screens before meeting with someone in person at the school

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2012.

Interview

Phone call by one of the team leaders, it was a technical interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone screening at first after talking with a recruiter at a college fair and applying for jobs on their website. Was called onsite for interview for 2 potential jobs. One was in hardware testing for processors, other was for testing for architecture designs. Got a response a few weeks later saying I didn't get either job.

Interview Questions

• Show the transistor level diagram for basic circuit components.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2014.

Interview

They shortlisted 130 students based on their C.V. Interview was for 1 day. There were 5 rounds. 3 technical rounds, 2 HR rounds. Key things to be thorough with : - 1. Contents in C.V. 2. B E Final year project.

Interview Questions

• **************** Things asked in interview Difference between - malloc and calloc - new and malloc - Constructor and destructor - Abstraction and encapsulation - Semaphore and mutex - Overriding and overloading - C and C++ - C++ and Java - Struct and Union - Struct and class - Static Variable and normal variable - Class and Interface ******** KEYWORDS - extern - Volatile - Virtual - Final - Const - Abstract - TRY CATCH FINALLY THROW - Heap - ******************* Programs - Binary to Int (vice versa) - Swap 2 numbers without third variable - "Bit Manipulation" - Write a method which finds the maximum of two numbers You should not use if-else or any other comparison operator. - Linked list - Create list, node - Insert node - Delete node - Remove duplicates in unsorted linked list. - Find element - Doubly linked list operations - Stack Queue - Implement stack, queue - Single array to implement 3 stacks - Implement queue using 2 stacks - Given a sorted (increasing order) array, write an algorithm to create a binary tree with minimal height - Tree - In, pre, post order traversal - Insert node - Delete node - "Breadth first search" - "Depth first search" - Bit Manipulation - and (&), or (|) , xor (^) operations - Integer to binary (vice versa) - To know the number is odd without using "%" (mod). - Set 5th bit to 1. - Write a function to determine the number of bits required to convert integer A to integer B. Input: 31, 14 Output: 2 - String operations - All unique characters, -Anagrams, Reverse string, - Remove duplicates, - Replace ' ' (space) with '%20' - Matrix ********************* Sorting Bubble Sort: Selection Sort: Merge Sort Quick Sort Bucket Sort (less importance) Data structures - array - Linked list / Doubly linked list - Trees - *********** OS and CO Concepts - Semaphore - Addressing modes - Context switching - Virtual memory concept, Paging, mapping. - Threads - CPU Scheduling - CPU Scheduling Algorithms - Deadlock - Segmentation, Data segment and code segment ********** System Software - Compiler - Assembler - Linker - Loader All linux commands   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haifa (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Haifa (Israel)) in June 2014.

Interview

There were 3 parts to the interview - first they told me about the group, afterwards I told them about my self and some project I worked on and finally they asked me 2 coding questions and asked me to write the code for them

Interview Questions

• Choose 6 random numbers for a lottary between 1 to 48 with the same probability for each number   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone screening a few days later. Asked random questions about Python. It was apparent that they wanted somebody who specifically knew the nuances of Python, not someone who is generally computer-science oriented.

Interview Questions

• Is python interpreted or compiled?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

1st Round - one to one interview 2nd Round - phone screen Interviewer asked questions regarding behavioral situations, teamwork, company, technical accounting terms, and about my resume. Interviews were about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are 3-5 challenges you think Intel would face in the future?   Answer Question
    • Who are Intel's competitors and how can we differentiate against them?   Answer Question
    • What inventory controls would Intel focus on?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calicut, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Calicut, Kerala (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

it was telephonic round which consist of two round. first was technical and second was HR round. the experience was good with nice questions it was a neutral interview. thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

I applied for this position on the Intel website. The online application form is fairly standard without any role-specific questions. This was followed up by a telephone interview later. I was asked lots of technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Logic gates truth table, analog to Digital converter - How many inputs and outputs.   Answer Question