Intel Corporation

Updated Nov 3, 2014

2.9

62 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

1st Round - one to one interview
2nd Round - phone screen

Interviewer asked questions regarding behavioral situations, teamwork, company, technical accounting terms, and about my resume. Interviews were about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What are 3-5 challenges you think Intel would face in the future?   Answer Question
  • Who are Intel's competitors and how can we differentiate against them?   Answer Question
  • What inventory controls would Intel focus on?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eindhoven (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eindhoven (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2014.

Applied online for the opening. Took 2 weeks to schedule an 1 hour phone interview. 1 week to know the result, another 1 week to receive the contract package . The contract was signed 3 months before.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2014.

Applied online. Had a phone screening a few days later. Asked random questions about Python. It was apparent that they wanted somebody who specifically knew the nuances of Python, not someone who is generally computer-science oriented.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2014.

Interview process was initiated from T&P department. Two rounds of telephonic interview and final HR interview. Technical Questions were basics from c, dsa, architecutre, os . They gave a choice though to choose the subject but C is must. HR questions are ethical questions, you must be honest in your answers. The interviewers were very friendly and they will help if u get stuck somewhere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2012.

3-4 rounds of technical interview and 1 HR interview. Since it was for a position of intern, it wasn't much tough. Intel doesn't conduct aptitude tests. They check you knowledge and problem solving ability.

Interview Questions
    • It included cloud computing, networking and security related questions. Also many questions on OS and academic projects.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haifa (Israel)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haifa (Israel)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2014.

There were 3 parts to the interview - first they told me about the group, afterwards I told them about my self and some project I worked on and finally they asked me 2 coding questions and asked me to write the code for them

Interview Questions
    • Choose 6 random numbers for a lottary between 1 to 48 with the same probability for each number   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2013.

Usually they conduct one (or sometimes two) quick phone interviews (in case of internships). If you apply online for a lot of positions, probably you can hope to get one or two interviews. They will ask for a convenient date and time and setup a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • How to design a (x2) frequency multiplier (not a frequency divider). Another tough problem was to find whether a circuit meets setup/ hold time requirements (that circuit also had a latch in between two flipflops)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2014.

Interview process was initiated from department. Two/Three rounds of technical interview and final HR interview. All were telephonic interviews. Technical Questions were basics of digital design, they gave a choice though to choose the subject. HR questions are ethical questions, you must be honest in your answers. The interviewers were very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Questions will be asked from nowhere, but if you are good in basics it is easier to crack. One of the question was to design the digital logic for a majority encoder of 5 inputs.   Answer Question

Phone Interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Mostly asked everything on the resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich (Germany)

(Translated from English)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Ich habe mich online beworben, und nach einer Woche bekam ich telefonisch eine Einladung für ein Bewerbungsgespräch vor Ort. Das Interview war ganz einfach und gut. Sie haben keine technischen Fragen gestellt; zwei Wochen später bekam ich die Zusage. Die Gesprächspartner waren sehr klar und sprachen über alle die Arbeit, die ich machen sollte.

I applied online and after week i got a call for 1 on 1 interview on site. The interview was very easy and good they didn't ask any technical questions i got accepted after 2 week . the interviewer were very clear and talked with me about all the work i need to do.

Interview Questions
    • Es gab keine technischen Fragen, nur solche zum Kennenlernen   There were all non technical questions just to get to know me   Answer Question