Intel Corporation Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2015

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Pune (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview through employee referral (from manager): it was an unexpected call from Pune, telephonic interview went on for 35 minutes, after a week got a call asking when is the earliest date I can join Intel. Offer letter took another week to reach but project lead was friendly and constantly in touch to help me out with queries.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself   1 Answer
  • mainly about projects. they don't ask you tell about the project. they test you on how well you have understood the project.   1 Answer
  • verilog: blocking nonblocking statements where are they used   1 Answer
  • fpga ASIC design flows and difference. how do u verify a system, will u be able to verify without fpga, how do u verify using fpga(procedure), how will u verify a system without fpga, what tools have u used.   1 Answer
  • what is fsm? difference between mealy and Moore   1 Answer
  • then they asked me if I had any questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2013.

Interview

Most people go through PR, but a friend of mine who worked at Intel gave me the manager's email, so I called the manager directly. He was very friendly and explained what the job entailed very well. After a phone interview with him and after explaining my background, he gave me a few questions and a week later asked me to fill the role.

Interview Questions

• For PR, they ask you simple things every computer scientist should know, such as how to represent hex numbers or how to do simple recursion.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Ahmedabad (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

F2F interview, Intel came to our campus for taking interns. There were multiple panels of interviewers, they looked at the basic understanding of the topics mentioned in the resume. The interviewers were very polite and friendly

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)).

Interview

I have had 2 interviews the same day, 1hr each, both were extremely friendly, I think it's something unique at Intel. The first one was more about what I know and what I'm good at. The second one was a bit harder because my knowledge, but went fine. Nice experience, very talented people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you are pursuing an Intern position, they already have pre established what they can offer you.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Belgrade (Serbia)).

Interview

Applied online and uploaded my resume, got contacted to come in for an interview a few days later. Had two interview sessions, about 1hr and two interviewers in each. Was asked about education background, technical questions and riddles. Didn't get immediate feedback, but an offer over the phone about a week later.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an inline function and a macro? What pitfalls are possible when using macros?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Bangalore (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Shortlisted on the basis of resume and then 3 rounds of interview. i was interviewed by the same person in three rounds. Most of the question were very fundamental and understanding them and usage of them in applications

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

After application, I got a call after one month which was 30 minute phone screening. There was no mention of the position the interview would be for. Basic questions of computer architecture were asked such as about pipelining, cache, latency etc...

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ulm, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Ulm, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online for an intern position at Intel, and one month later I received an email to set up an interview. The phone interview was not too hard and then I had a on-site technical interview with some of the engineers that would be my supervisors. Some weeks after this on-site technical interview, I got an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since I was an intern, there was not too much in terms of negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in May 2015.

Interview

I received an email about a month after I applied online. First, I had to answer a few questions about my experience/knowledge of embedded systems. They chose a few of the candidates to do two interviews at the office.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview, they just asked me standard questions - what classes are you taking now, what are your interest areas, etc. They discussed my resume and talked about my projects.