Intel Corporation Intern Interview Questions in Oregon

Updated Jul 18, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview, they just asked me standard questions - what classes are you taking now, what are your interest areas, etc. They discussed my resume and talked about my projects.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2014.

Interview

The hiring manager received my resume from Intel's application database. I received a request for a phone interview date and time via email. The phone interview consisted of them explaining the position, asking me behavioral questions, asking me about my resume, then finally, asking about any questions I may have. At the end of the interview, they said they will hand my interview to their team and if anyone had any questions, they would call; however, they felt like the interview went so well that if no other team member objects, they would offer me the position. Within a week I received the request of a background check and the offer. Mind you, I researched the group beforehand and had questions ready to ask, and asked questions based on what the manager informed me about the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work for Intel? What are your career goals within Intel (fellow or manager route)? What is your biggest strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in January 2014.

Interview

I was given an initial phone call regarding my preferences for the length of a possible internship and setting up a time to have an over-the-phone technical interview. The technical interview lasted almost an hour and consisted of 4 questions. Before I was given then questions, I was asked about the extend of my programming experience.

Interview Questions

• You are given consecutive vertices of a polygon. No two edges of the polygon intersect, thus the polygon can't be "inside-out". You are given an arbitrary point in the plane of the polygon. Describe an algorithm to test whether the point is in the interior or exterior of the polygon.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online and it took three weeks to get the phone call for an interview. The interviewers were very nice and professional. We went over the resume, background, and some behavior questions. Most of the questions were behavior questions and technical questions of my presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

Two interviews during the whole process. First was at the SWE FY13 conference. One-on-one with the interviewer. Asked behavioral questions and for details about resume. Couple weeks later, group phone interview with co-workers of person I first interviewed with. Asked a series of behavioral-technical questions (what would you do when in ___ situation).

Interview Questions

• Straightforward behavioral questions. Very similar to other questions posted on this site.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accepted the offer- salary generous.