Intel Corporation

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hillsboro, OR

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2014.

Interview Details – The hiring manager received my resume from Intel's application database. I received a request for a phone interview date and time via email. The phone interview consisted of them explaining the position, asking me behavioral questions, asking me about my resume, then finally, asking about any questions I may have.

At the end of the interview, they said they will hand my interview to their team and if anyone had any questions, they would call; however, they felt like the interview went so well that if no other team member objects, they would offer me the position. Within a week I received the request of a background check and the offer.

Mind you, I researched the group beforehand and had questions ready to ask, and asked questions based on what the manager informed me about the position.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?
Why do you want to work for Intel?
What are your career goals within Intel (fellow or manager route)?
What is your biggest strength and weakness?
  Answer Question

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2014.

Interview Details – I was given an initial phone call regarding my preferences for the length of a possible internship and setting up a time to have an over-the-phone technical interview. The technical interview lasted almost an hour and consisted of 4 questions. Before I was given then questions, I was asked about the extend of my programming experience.

Interview Question – You are given consecutive vertices of a polygon. No two edges of the polygon intersect, thus the polygon can't be "inside-out". You are given an arbitrary point in the plane of the polygon. Describe an algorithm to test whether the point is in the interior or exterior of the polygon.   Answer Question

Hillsboro, OR

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Two interviews during the whole process. First was at the SWE FY13 conference. One-on-one with the interviewer. Asked behavioral questions and for details about resume. Couple weeks later, group phone interview with co-workers of person I first interviewed with. Asked a series of behavioral-technical questions (what would you do when in ___ situation).

Interview Question – Straightforward behavioral questions. Very similar to other questions posted on this site.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accepted the offer- salary generous.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Intel Corporation Videos

Intel Corporation – Why Work for Us?

At Intel, we're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun playing the new Intel ChipMan game As the world leader in silicon innovation, Intel develops technologies, products and initiatives to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation Intern interview questions and advice in Oregon. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees and interview candidates.