Intel Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Santa Clara, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2011.

Interview Details – Had 2 sets of phone Interview . First round was simple mostly the interviewer asking some basic OOD question and my past projects.

Second Round was all technical questions.

Interview Question – Not mch difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation as it was for internship.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Intern
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2007.

Interview Details – The interviewer asked a series of questions, some which related to the job, others that seemed a bit odd. One question that struck me as odd, and maybe it was the wording, was to name a time when I had to use library research. Now, I am in a department in school that relies on peer-reviewed journals and such to do most of my research, most of which can be found in online databases. It was probably nerves, but the word "library" itself made me think I needed to talk about in-library experience, which I had very little of because of my school's awesome databases of online resources. My answer could have been stronger.

Also, the interviewer asked me what group within the division I was interviewing for I would prefer, but none of those groups were mentioned online, and the interviewer kind of seemed unwilling to explain what each group did, despite names that were very vague as to what their purpose might be.

Interview Question – Name a time when you used library research   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Intel Corporation Videos

Intel Corporation – Why Work for Us?

As the world leader in silicon innovation, Intel develops technologies, products and initiatives to continually advance how people work and live. Our world is filled with 41,000 engineers bent on turning science… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation Intern interview questions and advice in Santa Clara, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees and interview candidates.