Intel Corporation

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2007.

The interviewer asked a series of questions, some which related to the job, others that seemed a bit odd. One question that struck me as odd, and maybe it was the wording, was to name a time when I had to use library research. Now, I am in a department in school that relies on peer-reviewed journals and such to do most of my research, most of which can be found in online databases. It was probably nerves, but the word "library" itself made me think I needed to talk about in-library experience, which I had very little of because of my school's awesome databases of online resources. My answer could have been stronger.

Also, the interviewer asked me what group within the division I was interviewing for I would prefer, but none of those groups were mentioned online, and the interviewer kind of seemed unwilling to explain what each group did, despite names that were very vague as to what their purpose might be.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you used library research   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2011.

Had 2 sets of phone Interview . First round was simple mostly the interviewer asking some basic OOD question and my past projects.

Second Round was all technical questions.

Interview Questions
    No Negotiation as it was for internship.