Intel Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

Interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview Details – I was not selected for the interview process because my resume did not meet their requirement.
Also I am not a US citizen. Few jobs in Intel are posted for Citizens.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

Interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview Details – Phone interview, with a number of technical weed out questions. Lots of friendly back and forth about leading edge technology related to the specific group's current tasks followed. Interviewer came off as a good guy and technically competent.

Interview Question – None really.   Answer Question

Device Engineer Interview

Device Engineer

I applied in-person and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – The manager called me and informed that my resume has been selected and I will get a call in few days. As expected I was called and the interview went for 40 minutes.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult actually. Everything was from my knowledge only. The interview was mostly about transistor operation, its I-V characteristics and its operating regions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Senior Process Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – phone interview (for 30 minutes about your previous work) and onsite interview (one day interview with meeting with several potential employees and supervisor). An entire processes took for about 2-week

Interview Question – describe the each bolts types and functions   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist

Interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview Details – They approached me by mail after receiving my CV. After a short email correspondence I was invited for an onsite interview day. The interview was 7 hours long: a 1 hour presentation followed by 1/2-an-hour interviews with many group members and managers, and lunch with managers.

Interview Question – Some asked very difficult mathematical questions. Example: how would you prove the theorem …   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Was an intern in the same team. Worked hard for 3 monthsand manager converted to full time with out interview. There was just a phone interview for internship. He was impressed with my skill sets and gave me internship oppurtunity.

Interview Question – No questions asked that were difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2011.

Interview Details – Started with 2 45min on College Campus interviews with Controllers. Passed initial screening and went on to on-site interviews that lasted Thurs-Friday. Thursday there was a company/benefits overview. Friday I did 3 45min interviews with controllers, then a controller/analyst happy hour. All interviews were individual, no group.

Interview Question – Showed me a graph of elasticity   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. Everyone from my school got the same offer, Intel does their homework.

PTD Module and Yield Integration Engineer Interview

PTD Module and Yield Integration Engineer
Hillsboro, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in July 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through and employee referral. Started with a phone interview with the manager of the area that I was applying for. The phone interview lasted about 30-45 minutes and involved explaining details of my PhD research and describe specifics of work that I performed. Additionally the manager gave me an idea of the type of position I would be placed in.

At the end of the phone interview I was invited for an onsite interview to take place during the next month. The onsite interview involved a 1 hour presentation (15 minutes for questions, I only had 1 easy questions) about my PhD research. About 10-12 showed for for my talk which I believe was on the high side of expectations. The actual interviews involved ten 45 minute one-on-one interviews with various experienced and un-experienced people from various areas of the group I was interviewing for. Additionally 1.5 hours was allotted for lunch with a few of the group members which was more of an informal discussion about working at Intel and living in the Hillsboro area. Overall the interview was pretty low stress, comfortable discussions with various people explaining my research. Final interview was with hiring manager who I think had already decided to hire me, and told me as much before I left.

I received an official offer a little less then 2 weeks later. I arranged a phone call to discuss the offer with someone from HR, who explained all of the details. An official email with a PDF copy of the offer came a few hours later. I was given 2 weeks to respond.

In general if you make it onsite just know your PhD research and be personable and you will probably get offered a job.

Interview Question – What was a mistake you made in your professional/personal life that turned out to be positive.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was significantly higher then I expected. I didn't negotiate.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Chandler, AZ

I applied online and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – I was called numeorus times for phone and in person interviews. Manager trying to get headcount and did great job of keeping me warm thorughout the process. once a position was found, it was smooth sailing

Interview Question – I honestly dont remember the questions, but it was all behavioual based. Multiple people, including hiring manager and direct reports of the position did interviewing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Graduate Technical Interview

Graduate Technical

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Initial Phone Screening Round for 20 mins. Hiring manager sent an email the same day conforming the date and time for the second interview. Second interview was scheduled after two days and Interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Question – Questions on basic VLSI circuits and PERL scripting language   Answer Question

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!