Intel Corporation

1,258 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Research Intern Interview

Portland, OR

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Got email from their recruiting staff sent to our university. Direct contact with their research group member. They look for a match by your resume and ask questions if they are interested in your previous experience. I think they are more concerned about your body of knowledge so that you can do best there.

Negotiation Details – This is taken care by Intel HR team.

Financial Analyst Interview

Hillsboro, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2011.

Interview Details – Interviews began with 2 phone conversations with two difference senior finance managers, and transitioned to an all day interview with 4 or 5 different finance managers - ranging from manager to controller.

Interview Question – How do we track our Fab assets around the world?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Design Automation Intern Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – had few rounds of interview and questions were mostly on basics of digital design and few codes either in c or perl

Interview Question – Why use nmos and pmos? Question is expected but the answer expected was different than what we would think   Answer Question

Software Engineer Student Interview

Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in July 2011.

Interview Details – Send the resume to the Intel's web site. Full day of the interview with 5 people.Technical and non technical questions. A week later got a phone call from the company with an offer.

Applications Developer Interview

Hillsboro, OR

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2014.

Interview Details – Brief phone interview, two back to back on-site interviews.

Interview Question – Explain jquery.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't choose to negotiate, but I could have.

Very Easy Interview

WHQL Tech Interview

Folsom, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in October 2013.

Interview Details – This company seems to know what they want. They also know how to qualify a candidate and show that they don't have to waste weeks of time and several interviews to make a decision. The interview process was handled entirely on the phone and in under 15 minutes. In person interviews are rarely required when you can ask questions that clarify that a resume is valid.

Interview Question – They asked me if I knew how to perform specific functions. I was a little surprised to think that someone might even be applying for the position that didn't know enough to know the answers here. Although I have been places where I have seen first hand that some people got a job that should not have. Intel seems a very intelligent employer. There were no trick questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Brief. It was handled before the interview.

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Hillsboro, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2013.

Interview Details – Hired after 45 minute phone interview only. Met my manager after orientation (about a half day thing)

Interview Question – No trick questions, we just talked about my experience with the technologies the team was currently using and how my skill set could help the team   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a salary range, they gave me 3 cents per hour under my low..

Software Engineer Interview

Folsom, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2012.

Interview Details – Was selected in RUSH hiring event which is for recent college graduates. Since I had graphics courses in my resume, I was called by 3 different teams for interviewing on the same day for graphics software engineer positions. One of the teams finally selected me :)

Interview Question – No such question comes to my mind. Since I was applying for graphics developer positions, most of the questions were focused around graphics pipeline.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted the first offer. I did not negotiate.

Firmware Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Take home coding test and 4 rounds of on site interviews

Interview Question – Embedded programming   Answer Question

Digital Engineer Intern Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – It only involved a phone interview where the hiring manager explained the position and asked me several digital design questions related to timing and logic. He also went over certain parts of my resume. I received an offer the next day. The hiring manager was nice, and it was overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Question – None, all questions were fairly straightforwards.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They provided a fair offer, and I accepted it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Intel Corporation Videos

Intel Corporation – Why Work for Us?

As the world leader in silicon innovation, Intel develops technologies, products and initiatives to continually advance how people work and live. Our world is filled with 41,000 engineers bent on turning science… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation interview questions and advice. All 1,258 interview reviews posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees and interview candidates.