Intel Corporation Interview Questions

1,616 Interview Reviews

3.1

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Livermore, CA).

Interview

Difficulty is based on grade level and/or position.
    Examples of questions were based towards personality, problem solving, situations, team player, conflict of interest, accuracy, types of equipment used in manufacturing, process knowledge, SPC charts, safety, standard business methodology, and more.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, the questions for internships, graduates and contractors would be based on the position applying for. My initial interview questions were many-many years ago. I have had several internal positions within the company. Applied directly for positions within corporate online job postings.   Answer Question

Linguist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

The interview process was very stringent for one batch of employees. However, it was a relaxed and almost 'easy' process for employees with direct contact with management. Recommend you not apply if do not have existing contacts with management.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I feel like my opinion of this is marred by the fact that the interviewer doing my phone screen had a thick accent and I couldn't understand him. Even though the questions asked weren't hard, the interview was difficult and I kept having to ask him to repeat himself, which probably did not make me look good.

Interview Questions

• Create a binary tree and print its nodes in postorder.   Answer Question

Purchasing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Behavioral interview process. Met with several teams of people over about a 4 hour period. Was given time to ask my own questions at the end of every interview. Process is the same once you are in the door for any job you apply for within the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you managed through a no win situation and how did you bring the parties together.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Interview

It consisted of 2 1:1 interviews that basically asked the same questions twice. It was mostly behavioral with a few technical questions littered in. The technical questions are intentionally vague to understand the candidate's analytic process.
    The behavioral questions were really in-depth, so prepare beforehand with strong examples showing appropriate takeaways.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you've been part of a team that has failed?   Answer Question

Automation Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

I got a phone call setting an appointment for phone screening the next day.The interviewer was so helpfull and asked questions mainly on my resume.I also had some behavior questions.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

It was a phone interview with a hiring manager first. It took about one hour with questions about my background, my school, my resume, and behavior questions. It was a good opportunity for the manager to know me and for me to present myself. The most important thing is to know what you put on your resume and do not leave an impression that you overly decorate your resume. I got a on site interview invitation at the end of the phone call. It surprised me at that time since I thought they needed some time to consider my performance.

3 weeks later, I went to the onsite interview. The experience of the on site interview left me a very positive impression of intel. The interviewers were very nice and professional. I know one day interview can be exhausted, but I think I prepared it well. I rehearsed my presentation very carefully before I went there, so I think I did a pretty good job of time control. Most of the questions were behavior questions and technical questions of my presentation. In general, all discussion was of PhD level, so make sure you know what you talk about. The whole process of the on site interview took from 8:30 to 4:45.

Enterprise Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2015.

Interview

One phone conference with three Program Managers asking behavior based questions. Then a video conference with four Program Managers asking questions based on a project scenario. There wasn't a phone screening or preliminary discussion like "tell me about yourself" or "what's your desired salary". It was an email to let me know they were interested in speaking with me and then two conferencing interviews. A week between each interview and a week after the last interview to receive the selection decision.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle team members with opposing views on a situation?   Answer Question
    • If everything in the project is going well and on track, what activities would you be focusing on during the week?   Answer Question
    • What primary tools do you use to manage a project?   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Fort Collins, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

1 phone interview. Mainly about my resume. on site interview with 5 different managers plus behavioural interview. Asked about verilog, synthesis, layout, computer architecture. Delay and power consumption. Different methodology for layout. Timing analysis. RC delay, charge sharing. questions about SRAM. Different components of sram. Verilog to layout using synopsis or cadence.

Graduate Technical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2015.

Interview

There were two rounds, they were scheduled in parallel. In the first interview I was asked many questions about my research and projects on my resume. In the next interview I was asked questions on spice and scripting (Essential skills for that internship position) and a few behavioral questions.