Intel Corporation

1,350 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Design Layout Interview

Design Layout

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2014.

Interview Details – The initial communications started with an email from a team member and than a phone interview was done. After clearing that i was called for an onsite interview which lasted around four hours including lunch.

Interview Question – The questions were simple but some of them were difficult especially questions on perl. There were many puzzles to be solved in the interview questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Folsom, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process is somewhat of a joke. Compared to Google/Microsoft/etc. it is incredibly easy. I had zero programming questions though talking with coworkers this is not the norm. Some of my coworkers got questions such as implement Fibonacci. Most interested in asking questions about drivers/OS primitives (semaphores, threading, etc.)

Interview Question – There wasn't any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't take initial offer. They will low ball you.

Electronics Engineer Interview

Electronics Engineer
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2013.

Interview Details – interview process is good. need more rounds of interview for selection process. hiring process could have been much more aggressive and should keep the resume in the database so that as and when we get the offer HR team should give us a call back and get right candidates for right position

Interview Question – expectations   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Undergraduate Technical Interview

Undergraduate Technical

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an internal referral. About two weeks later, I received an email requesting a time I could complete a phone interview. I had a short phone interview asking about my projects and they sent an offer letter the next week.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Hillsboro, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Process Engineering position after a PhD in EE. Got a phone call and was asked to attend an on-site interview. After about 4 weeks, I got an offer. Focus on problem solving and know your PhD work well. Don't worry about questions that you can't answer, but, make sure that you show the interviewer that you can work towards the answer with some help or assumptions.

Interview Question – All sorts of questions on points taken off my resume. e.g. I had XRD in my resume and I was asked to explain how it works. Not the fine details, but an overall practical knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Human Resources Business Partner

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – I presented out on my recent work at other companies and then participated in a case study. 1 Panel interview. It was awesome. I met with several hiring managers, future peers, other candidates/applicants, etc. It was a very friendly, collegiate environment (and this was very experienced roles, not College Recruiting). There was not a lot of competition because they made it clear there were many jobs available.

Interview Question – The lack of questions, it was just a conversation and you don't know if you are really on track or not.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to get my planned summer vacation time secured, and support for my ongoing education (not financial, just the time to do it). no $$ negotiation at all. They have a strong process for calculating internal and external pay competitiveness.

Senior Process TD Engineer Interview

Senior Process TD Engineer
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2013.

Interview Details – First I got an email to schedule a phone interview. Then I had a phone interview. The person who interviewed me was nice. Then I got an email for an onsite interview. They really took care of me very well while I was in Phoenix, AZ for the onsite interview. The interview was all day long and did not seems very stressful to me. There were quite a few one-on-one interviews. But in the end, it was all good.

Interview Question – There was a technical question related to my job.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had other options

Senior Program Manager Interview

Senior Program Manager
Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2011.

Interview Details – 6 - 1 hr interviews that covered off Project Management skills, Program Management and Reporting, Stakeholder relations, C++/C coding skills, People Management... the full gamut of what is expected out of a Senior Technical person. There was an onus on cultural fit as well - the interviewers were all very senior engineers with decades of experience in the industry and as a result the interviews were challenging but a very rewarding interaction informative for both sides.

Interview Question – How would I implement a Agile/Scrum type process in an environment where change is not just reality, but expected?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not bad - it was in a challenging employment environment, so the offer was low compared to Seattle standards. But the benefits, bonus program and signing terms made up for it - I asked to put the base salary at the same level as my last FTE role and everyone accepted.

Debug Interview

Debug
Portland, OR

I applied online - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2013.

Interview Details – interview was setup via phone. Normal Conversation and questions about how you debug my projects. Asked some questions related to post silicon and analytically questions. I got Fadv from the Staffing department. Later HR called to ask whether i accept the offer letter.

Interview Question – Questions from resume   Answer Question

Product Marketing Interview

Product Marketing

Interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview Details – Submit resume. Interview with multiple team members who ask behavioral questions. Responses are studied and discussed to vet the right candidate. Experience and education are reviewed with a specific emphasis on match to the job needs.

Interview Question – Name a failure.   Answer Question

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!