Intel Corporation

Getting the Interview

1,257 candidate interviews

Pre-Silicon Validation and Verification Engineer Intern Interview

Interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview Details – Got an email from them asking if I was still interested in the position. Had a first round phone interview a week after, then immediately was notified to get a second round on-site interview.

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected, very minimal behavioral questions. All the technical questions are regarding to computer architecture subjects.   Answer Question

Tablet Software Performance Engineering Intern Interview

Interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview Details – Applied online. Got an interview call in two days.

Interview Question – All basic questions related to CA and OS.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Submitted a resume, got an email requesting a phone interview. Had a 50 minute phone interview focusing on my graduate research experience. Stressed that the job has an on-call aspect. Asked why I wanted to work for intel. Asked why did I want to come work in industry? They asked for a time I had to deal with a difficult coworker and how I dealt with it. They asked how I felt being taught techniques by techs with lower degrees than a PhD.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for intel?   Answer Question

Intern

Interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview Details – Walk-in interview, like a info session in colleges. Some manager will raise questions about what they are interested in on your resume.

Interview Question – Questions on image processing   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

Interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview Details – difficult interview, asked very broad ques, very subjective, not a good experience

Interview Question – what is your vision of the industry and what strategy do you suggest?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – I applied the process engineer intern position online and get an phone interview from hiring manager.

Interview Question – ask me about my research background and experience, it turns out that my qualification does not fit his requirement.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – On campus interview

Interview Question – Technical interview on Xor gate, NAND gates   Answer Question

PTD Engineer Interview

Interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview Details – I was initially contacted via email for a campus interview for a PTD Engineer position. The job responsibilities included operation of fabrication devices in a cleanroom environment, which necessitated being "on call" at essentially all times. The interview process took approximately 30 minutes and consisted primarily of questions about my specific background and skillset as they apply to the job.

Interview Question – Are you willing to devote 2 years of your life to operating one machine?   Answer Question

Test Tooling Internship Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Get a phone interview via job fair in school
Ask about the course works and something about like: if others do not agree with you, what do you do to presuade them?

Microprocessor/SoC Debug Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – I had an interview over the phone. They first asked about my background in solid state and the process of anomaly detection, and then focused on brain teaser questions. The whole process is within 30 mins. Because I am in systems major rather than solid state major, they questioned how comfortable I need to work in the clean lab for most of the time.

Interview Question – All the questions were quite expected. The brain teaser questions are similar to those available in the internet.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Intel Corporation Videos

Intel Corporation – Why Work for Us?

As the world leader in silicon innovation, Intel develops technologies, products and initiatives to continually advance how people work and live. Our world is filled with 41,000 engineers bent on turning science… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation interview questions and advice. All 1,257 interview reviews posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees and interview candidates.