Intel Corporation Interview Questions

1,830 Interview Reviews

3.1

Physical Integration Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Was recommended by a friend. Phone interview concerned my experience and resume, not too challenging. On-site interview was in a conference room, four different colleagues asking technical questions, not extremely challenging.

Interview Questions

• Explain setup and hold timing paths in a static timing report.   Answer Question

Technical Training Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in June 2014.

Interview

Standard Intel Interview process once you are Internal. Mostly team based questions about handling difficult situations and people. Explain some of your interesting projects, How do you cope working in ambiguous conditions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation in which you worked with a difficult person and how did you deal with the person.   Answer Question

CPU RTL Design/Validation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I apply many positions online and a hr contact me then forwarding my resume to a server group, then an engineer contact me and set a phone interview for 1 hour. He said that they have openings for both Design and Validation position and also physical design position.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself 5 pipeline stages, the type of hazard. how to solve structural hazard, insert NO. of bubbles to solve the data hazard linked list and pointer basic knowledge.What's your plan in 10 years.   Answer Question

Systems Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in August 2012.

Interview

After being an intern, there were really no tough interview questions. For my internship, they asked basic programming questions and for examples of when I wrote code to make something easier.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your spare time?   1 Answer

Facilities Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was informal and extremely brief. I was only asked a few personal questions. There were no technical questions. My interviewer spent most of the time talking about the challenges that the construction industry faces. He tried explaining to me how his goal was to improve the productivity and success of Intel construction.

Sales Finance Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Sacramento, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Internal, many candidates that match the criteria. First round panel with 3 managers then a 1 on 1 with senior controller that probe every skill you need to succeed. You need to prepare very well and know the product road map, understand the customer and be able to provide good examples that showcase your skills.

Component Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 panels comprising of 2 engineers. About 1 hour with each. Questions range from Technical to behaviour. Questions were generally around what has been stated on one's CV. Asked to write some basic Verilog code. Also explain previous work done. System on Chip related questions. Interview conducted in good atmosphere

Interview Questions

• Q: What is meant by Cache coherency ?   1 Answer

Reliability Engineer Interview

Interview

interviewed by 6 engineers and two managers. Hit technical questions and past experiences. Covered behavioral questions such as how to interact with the team, entrepreneurship experiences, and past experiences to closely work with teammates. Technical questions including fundamental physics, coding, and data analysis skills

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

It was a phone interview, they sent me an email two days earlier to inform me about the interview and then the interview took just 30 minutes. The interview was very easy and the interviewers were very nice.

Interview Questions

• They just went through my resume and asked me questions about my previous work and some of the networking protocols that I know and what programming languages I use the most.   Answer Question

Systems Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online. It took 4 weeks. Hiring and interview process: HR scheduled a phone interview with Hiring manager. Then got a call from HR for a scheduled on-site interview. On-site, interviewed by 5 people using behavioral questions and discuss job experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Give me one challenging project you worked on? describe one conflict you had in your research? how did you solve it? Technical questions on electronics, software language (C++) followed by personality based questions Situation-Action-Result Hiring manager asked me to put the answers in the above format for each of the questions. He asked me to give an example where your opinion was different from other team members - describe the situation, what was your solution, how was it different from the solution that majority suggested, how you put your idea on the table, what was the result. He asked me to tell him about some previous experiences (can be from work, education or life) where you have to react quickly. What were the results?   Answer Question