Intel Corporation Interview Questions

1,711 Interview Reviews

3.1

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Received a call to confirm a day and time to arrange a phone interview. The phone interview, I thought, was terrible. The interviewer didn't seem interested based on his tone (seemed distracted and rushed). Oddly enough, I was called in for an in-person interview really quick (within a week or less). This was composed of a series of four interviews over the course of four hours. None of the questions were technical or related to the position, but more along the lines of behavioral and similar. I left firmly believing I had the position but was called a week later that I didn't get it.

I'm honestly a very shy and anxious-ridden person and didn't feel the interviews were that bad. Just be prepared for a long day/half day, be able to answer questions quickly, etc.

This whole process took about two weeks. I think this was because I had an employee referral.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when...how would you handle this or that...   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

There were several technical interviews covering various aspects of computer architecture, micro architecture, RTL, physical implementation. There were also interviews on compilers, systems, software, algorithms and programming. All interviews were professional throughout the process and allowed me to ask them questions too. They also evaluated abilities to work in a diverse team and the ability to work with remote teams.

Interview Questions

• Describe how register renaming is done and what the various options are.   Answer Question

Mixed Signal Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Technical questions and problems to solve. The problems were standard, i did not have any surprise questions. The interviewers were friendly, they needed a help in the team project. The result of interview was communicated promptly

Interview Questions

• Write the latch verilog code   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in November 2011.

Interview

New college graduate had zero experience.They simply needed to know that I can learn fast and work well with others. No drug test and my interview process started at the college recruiting center which ended up being a 6 month process.

Interview Questions

• They ask questions about your resume so be prepared and have an example of things you have done. They also ask concept questions about statistical process control (SPC) which is very common in any manufacturing company. Understanding statistics is essential like (sigma, standard deviation, control limits, ect....). They also asked a technical questions that my not be related to semiconductors just so they know how you think solve problems,   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Ahmedabad (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

F2F interview, Intel came to our campus for taking interns. There were multiple panels of interviewers, they looked at the basic understanding of the topics mentioned in the resume.
    The interviewers were very polite and friendly

Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online, also got in contact with a team member through LinkedIn. The person read my background and thought I might be a good match for the team. About a week later, he spoke to the hiring manager and conducted a phone screen for about an hour. After 2 weeks, heard back and went to their site for an in-person interview. It was long interview with 8 different team members and received an offer a few days later

Interview Questions

• related to computer security. Can't get into details   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)).

Interview

I have had 2 interviews the same day, 1hr each, both were extremely friendly, I think it's something unique at Intel. The first one was more about what I know and what I'm good at. The second one was a bit harder because my knowledge, but went fine. Nice experience, very talented people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you are pursuing an Intern position, they already have pre established what they can offer you.

Systems Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

interview process three weeks. first round was phone interview. after one week they called for on-site interview. they asked pretty much basic questions. it had 6 interviews with different members of the team. they asked about projects and little bit of PERL coding and C++. They gave me the offer letter one week after on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• basic questions about CMOS, Noise Margin, PERL regular expressions.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Had an interview with different managers. Asked about experience and what the position is you are applying for. Then they narrow it down and select a person for the position

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2011.

Interview

I only had on-site interview with Intel. Most of the questions revolved around my previous work as postdoctoral researcher and my research in school. The interview lasted from 10am - 5pm including lunch interview. I met with with 7-8 interviewers, but most of them were from single team. Lunch was with the manager and the program manager. It was a pleasant experience overall. Towards the end of the day the program manager encouraged me to stay over the weekend in Oregon to look around and enjoy the place.

Interview Questions

• OS fundamentals, memory consistency models, multithreading, caching.   Answer Question