Intel Corporation

3.1

Analog Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hillsboro, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied online - interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2014.

Submitted an on-line application and had a phone-interview about a month later. The phone interview was very technical on your Ph.D. dissertation research and basic things on the job description. I had an on-site interview invitation on that day of the phone-interview.
    The on-site interview was even more technical, and I presented my dissertation research about 45 min including Q & A. Throughout the day, I was asked to answer very specific questions and even to use a whiteboard to answer technical questions. Be sure to prepare your on-site interview and read text books. Good luck.

Interview Questions
    I had not any negotiation since the offer was beyond my expectation.

Validation Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2013.

The interview was a five person round table type of interview that lasted about two hours. I was offered the job before I made it back to my car in the parking lot. It was an EXCELLENT interview!

Interview Questions
    • I was prepared, and the interviewers were prepared. In context, all of the questions were “easy.”   Answer Question
    They made a generous offer right out of the gate.

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hillsboro, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2014.

I applied online through Intel's website and received an email to set up a phone interview a few days later. The phone interview was simple, just basic questions about information on my resume, and was conducted by an operations manager. The technical questions were also basic and I was told my questions about equipment and such would have to be answered by engineers in the group later. A date for an onsite interview was then scheduled. For the onsite interview, I met with seven people (managers, engineers, technicians) one-on-one for 30 minutes each. I asked them questions about the position, their projects, and the equipment and they asked me questions about projects I worked on and previous job experience. Some of them asked one or two behavioral questions, but they were more focused on my previous projects and research experience. There were some repeated questions from each of the interviewers. Thirty minutes is really short and the time passes quickly. I was told they would get back to me in three days to a week, but they called me a few hours later and offered me a job.

Interview Questions
    • The standard "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

I was not selected for the interview process because my resume did not meet their requirement.
    Also I am not a US citizen. Few jobs in Intel are posted for Citizens.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Phone interview, with a number of technical weed out questions. Lots of friendly back and forth about leading edge technology related to the specific group's current tasks followed. Interviewer came off as a good guy and technically competent.

Device Engineer Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

The manager called me and informed that my resume has been selected and I will get a call in few days. As expected I was called and the interview went for 40 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult actually. Everything was from my knowledge only. The interview was mostly about transistor operation, its I-V characteristics and its operating regions.   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

They approached me by mail after receiving my CV. After a short email correspondence I was invited for an onsite interview day. The interview was 7 hours long: a 1 hour presentation followed by 1/2-an-hour interviews with many group members and managers, and lunch with managers.

Interview Questions
    • Some asked very difficult mathematical questions. Example: how would you prove the theorem …   Answer Question

Senior Process Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

phone interview (for 30 minutes about your previous work) and onsite interview (one day interview with meeting with several potential employees and supervisor). An entire processes took for about 2-week

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2013.

Started with resume drop, phone interview then on campus interview with two interviewers, 15-30min each. They came to my school but the position location was subject to availability. They both asked similar questions, a mix of behavioral and technical/accounting/finance questions.

Interview Questions
    • Factory is at capacity, no budget left in your department for purchasing equipment, and there is incredibly high demand (beyond supply), what do you do?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Was an intern in the same team. Worked hard for 3 monthsand manager converted to full time with out interview. There was just a phone interview for internship. He was impressed with my skill sets and gave me internship oppurtunity.

No negotiations.