Intel Corporation Interview Questions

1,616 Interview Reviews

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was done via Microsoft Lync (like skype) and a collaborative coding tool where you can view code in real time. Interview consisted of both several technical questions and several questions about background and experience. Technical questions were C oriented, and the time given to answer them was rather limited. Interviewer was impatient and the interview itself was full of tension.

Interview Questions

• Questions about inheritance, polymorphism, and pointers in C.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2015.

Interview

I was first asked with several general questions such as the difference of live between my home country and the US. Then, he started to ask me about some technical questions which he called as a technical discussion. The questions included some basic concepts of semiconductor physis, methods of characterization, and which course I took so far is the most interesting and why. Explain the purpose of lithography and the physics of CMOS. What is the goal of high k materials on CMOS?

Interview Questions

• Describe the procedure of semiconductor fabrication.   1 Answer

RTL Design Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2015.

Interview

I got an email confirming they received my application and then had a phone call interview scheduled. Had a 30 min screening interview. The questions were very easy and basic. Was asked a logical question as well.

Interview Questions

• Equation of sum for half adder and half adder. Nand CMOS implementation   Answer Question

Graphics Hardware Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Got it through Employee Referral. One interview. They were quick in giving out the result. Within a week I got the result. It was an average interview. No fancy questions, just the basics.

Interview Questions

• Lot of Test bench related Questions.
      Diff between SRAM n DRAM.
      Types of Cache.
      FIFO
      Logical Reasoning
      Logic Design Questions
      Five stage Pipeline implementation details.
      Perl- basic question

Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2015.

Interview

Got one phone interview one month after I got referral by a friend. The whole process was 30 mins. Basically the questions about the position and the research experience in my resume. Also concepts in C++ language.

R&D Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Sacramento, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Total interview time was about 3 weeks. Initial interest call with manager lead to onsite interview. They paid for travel costs and scheduled the meeting with 6 interviewers. Overall a very long process but the employees were very easy to get along with.

Lunch break is included. While it technically is still an interview, it's very casual. However, eat neatly and mind manners.

Interview Questions

• Various software design questions which describe projects worked on and how the pieces fit together.   1 Answer
    • Describe a difficult project you work on with others. Were there any difficult decisions or disagreements?   1 Answer
    • Technical interview involved testing coding knowledge on buffers, queues, and dealing with efficiency and complexity in software design.   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

One day after applying on website was contacted and phone screened by hiring manager.. One week later invited in for panel interview. Hiring manager stated he would make decision over next week, then instead of making decision delayed indefinitely.. and never heard back from them. Kind of shabby process for a company that seems to care about it's image.

Data Science Grad Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email from hiring manager for phone screen. It was one hour technical interview by two hiring managers. The questions were about my projects I mentioned in my resume, some basic questions on machine learning and feature engineering and some data structure and algorithm questions which involved writing code using collabedit.

Interview Questions

• 1) Questions related to the projects I mentioned on my resume.
      2) Machine learning questions about linear regression and how to select best model given two linear regression models and statistical significance.
      3) feature engineering questions related to text mining.
      4) Data structure and algorithm questions :- Given two string identify if they are anagrams, Given two strings find the longest common sub-string, How will you generate a password of given length with uniform distribution of uppercase, lowercase, special character and numbers in it.

Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2015.

Interview

Got a call through employee referral.
    Had a phone interview. Technical questions were asked covering Computer Architecture(Pipeline), C++, brief overview of the courses I studied, questions on the projects I did, questions on hardware verification

GPU Validation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

One hour of phone screen and three rounds of on site. The phone screen and on site were conducted by the same person. The questions were mostly on computer architecture and c++. The experience overall was very enriching, I left the interview room with more knowledge than when I walked in.