Intel Corporation

1,347 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Validation Engineer Interview

Systems Validation Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Divide by 2 frequency circuit ? Mux using nand gates only !
1)logic design 2) computer architecture 3) validation 4) software
More question to teset how well you understand the circuit from system level ,Buses , inter connect

Interview Question – How is os behavioral simulate in Pre silicon verification ?
How would Debug and verify your USB ?
FSM machine for Traffic light controller for 4 way road !
  Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Folsom, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2013.

Interview Details – Usually they conduct one (or sometimes two) quick phone interviews (in case of internships). If you apply online for a lot of positions, probably you can hope to get one or two interviews. They will ask for a convenient date and time and setup a phone interview.

Interview Question – How to design a (x2) frequency multiplier (not a frequency divider). Another tough problem was to find whether a circuit meets setup/ hold time requirements (that circuit also had a latch in between two flipflops)   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Engineer Manager Interview

Engineer Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – More of a conversation than a technical interview. They asked simple questions to see if you had basic knowledge. Manager not very engaged or knowledgeable. Very easy process but very long. No sense of urgency.

Interview Question – Nothing very surprising or difficult.   Answer Question

Component Design Engineer Interview

Component Design Engineer
Portland, OR

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in July 2012.

Interview Details – phone call followed by a onsite interview. Different management level and technical level colleagues had interviewed me and tested on my CV. The interview lasted for five hours as in 5 1:1 with five different people of different backgrounds working on my CV and posing various questions.

Negotiation Details – I was a recent college graduate and hence was fixed on the pay scale

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Product Marketing Manager

Interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview Details – Well organized interview process.
Expect to meet multiple people that are sharp and will ask relevant questions.
Expect to be asked questions about the product line you are interviewing for.
Expect to be asked questions about what you want to be part of Intel.
Expect to be asked questions about your product marketing knowledge.

Interview Question – What three qualities of yours could benefit from the free management training we offer.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2014.

Interview Details – It's a phone interview of 4 people (including me). People are very nice. Asked a lot of things in my CV. Then asked what's the most difficult problem I met and how I solved it. Also memory management, OOP. Also problems about teamwork.

Interview Question – how to test your program to make sure these's no memory leak   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Manufacturing Technician
Hillsboro, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Panel Interview

Interview Question – Safety question concerning reporting another employee who has personal problems at home   View Answer

Negotiation Details – easy

Component Design Engineer Interview

Component Design Engineer
Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2014.

Interview Details – After giving my resume to an on-campus rep. I received a phone interview that was mostly discussing my past experience. Then I was asked about my experiences with fixing instrumentation, how I felt about hands off mentoring, and how I felt about being on-call.

Interview Question – Nothing very difficult. Seemed very similar to what others on this site have said.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Allentown, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – I applied for internship position. There were 3 rounds of phone interviews. Two of them were technical. Final one was with the hiring manager. The last interview was more like HR interview.

Interview Question – question were very basic mainly on LTE, HSPA+ and programming based. Make sure you know your resume in and out   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Manufacturing Technician
Chandler, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2013.

Interview Details – Job search on intel web site. Brief description of job, qualifications, and requirements. Email and phone notice of interview selection. Multiple interviewer process took roughly 45 minutes per interviewer. Mostly behavioral questions. Ended with a few technical questions including a short written section to test mechanical and electrical knowledge.

Interview Question – Describe the meaning of 20 different elecrical schmeatic symbols   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation