Intel Corporation

1,375 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Manufacturing Technician

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – I put in my resume online and did not hear back for over a month. I received a call several weeks later and an interview was set up. The interview never happened. I heard back from a different person a few days later and an interview was set up and conducted. They were suppose to respond within a week and no response was received.

Interview Question – The first half of the interview was technical questions pertaining to circuits and basic electrical pathways and the second half was questions relating to behavioral responses. The questions were not terribly hard but just very specific and detailed.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship

Interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview Details – I submitted my resume through my friend in the same group.They called me for a phone interview for 2 hrs but ended the interview in 1 hr as I have no idea about perl, Unic and C

Interview Question – They asked me about all the unix, digital logic design , C, C++,   Answer Question

Intern, Design Verification Team Interview

Intern, Design Verification Team

I applied online and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – I didn't have any reference. I got up a mail to setup a 1 hour phone interview. I was asked for a 9 month commitment. The position was not mentioned though.

Interview Question – I was asked questions on the course projects that I have done.   Answer Question

Engineering Technician Interview

Engineering Technician
Folsom, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2014.

Interview Details – gang interviews. Looking for qualification that you'd already have to be in the group to have. Group seemed to have an undefined charter yet were expecting specifics in employees. Not very well organized, no real strive to impress.

Interview Question – psych questions are stupid   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – group seemed overworked

Component Design Engineer Interview

Component Design Engineer
Hillsboro, OR

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2013.

Interview Details – I got a call from the hiring manager for a position I had not applied for, which I thought was funny (as I had applied for at least 2 dozen positions before). The phone interview was about 45 min and in the end he asked about the my availability for an onsite interview. The onsite interview was very tiring (9 AM to 4 PM). I interviewed with 9/10 managers or team members. The questions ranged from verilog, RTL design, analog design, puzzles, transistor layout questions, perl scripting, c coding.
There were a bunch of other candidates interviewing with me. They took all the candidates together for lunch which was a little awkward as everyone was trying to make an impression.
A few questions were from my resume but others wew

Interview Questions

• Was given a verilog code and was asked to guess the function of the module. It was a voltage controlled oscillator.   Answer Question
  • There was a BIG sheet of transistor layout and the interviewer wanted me to figure out the function.   Answer Question

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

Graduate Technical Intern
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for many intern positions through the company portal. It took almost 2 months to get an interview call from Intel. I think it was some urgent requirement.

Interview Question – The questions were based on my resume and projects   Answer Question

Graduate Software Intern Interview

Graduate Software Intern
Hillsboro, OR

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2013.

Interview Details – Just one phone interview and 3 weeks later got an offer after following up consistently.

Interview Question – Just asked about computer architecture projects which was there in my resume..some oops concept from C++   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO. I didnt negotiate

Analog Validation Engineer Interview

Analog Validation Engineer

Interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview Details – The interview process was: 1. A standard resume review and initial screening for minimum requirements. 2. A detailed phone interview with several stages of technical questions. 3. Four live interviews with lunch and a site tour to keep you interested in working for them.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were technical with objective answers. This is expected for an engineering position and they were all fairly straight forward. The most difficult portion of the interview was the open ended scenario based questions. Basically, this gives the employer a chance to see how effective your problem solving skills are. What really makes this difficult is that there is no "right" answer but there are a lot of "wrong" answers. In short, be prepared to think about the questions asked; memorizing trivia will not help.   Answer Question

Senior Paralegal Interview

Senior Paralegal
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – I came from another city for the interview, though I was in the same state. Intel was cheap about the whole affair. They didn't want to pay for an overnight stay in even a motel, nor for a rental car. They insisted on a same day interview, which meant I had to catch a 6am flight to make it in time. I paid for the parking at airport and the taxi going and coming back to airport. It came to over $70 with tips. Intel sent me a $60 "gift card", which was better than nothing, but rather low class in the end.

I arrived nearly 1.5 hours early for the interview and they kept me waiting without so much as offering me coffee or water.
I interviewed with groups of two to three paralegals and one attorney, for a total of about 8 people.
Overall I was disappointed. They disparaged the company for being "cheap" on computer equipment, work accommodations ("We are all cube rats here"), paying for work-related travel, etc. They didn't really "sell" the positives of working there, either for the company nor in their group.

They seem to farm most of the real work out to outside counsel and they bog themselves down in the minutiae of over analyzing every issue and running it by other team members, which probably means it takes forever for them to get anything done.

Interview Question – I got asked them same scenario questions over and over by each subsequent group, "What do you do if you have an irate business unit client that demands their work is given top priorirty", etc., etc. It wasn't "difficult" to answer, it just makes me wonder why there wasn't better coordination regarding the questions being asked of applicants, so there would not be duplication of effort.   Answer Question

Systems Validation Engineer Interview

Systems Validation Engineer
Columbia, SC

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2014.

Interview Details – Intel got in touch with me through email after they had seen my resume which I gave them through a career fair. I later sent them an updated resume and filled out a questionnaire they gave me. This led to an initial phone screening the week later. The same week they setup an onsite interview for me and asked me to fill out an application online. The interview was setup for the week after, and they booked a hotel room for me for two nights. The interview consisted of several one on one interviews, along with a tour and lunch. It basically lasted for the whole workday. Technical questions were asked throughout the interviews: a circuits problem, conversion from hexadecimal to binary, logic truth tables, and a brain teaser. Knowledge of using specific equipment was also asked. One interview was more behavior based. Overall I enjoyed my time meeting with the people there and learning about what they do. They were very hospitable.

Interview Question – Conversion from hexadecimal to binary.
The brain teaser: You have two cups, one that can hold up to 5 quartz of water and the other 3 quartz. Get me to 4 quartz of water.
  View Answer