Intel Corporation

Getting the Interview

1,257 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Process TD Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – 1 hour presentation on PhD work followed by questions. Behavioral questions for long time. They asked a lot about equipment or set-up. Some questions on semoconductor processing.

Interview Question – How can tou manage daily work here if it is very repeated and everyday will be the same.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – PhD salay was fixed.

Component Design Engineer Interview

Component Design Engineer
Chandler, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2010.

Interview Details – All day interview of one hour each with six different people. Each interview covered a different area of engineering including circuit design, logic circuits, computer programming, validation, and testing. Shufflled from room to room for each interview, sometimes from building to building (conference rooms can be difficult to schedule). Opportunity to ask questions of each interviewer. Some were skilled at interviewing and some were poor at it.

Interview Question – In addition to technical questions there is alos behavioral questions asked. One example is "tell me about a time when you had to do something different from what the conventional approach suggested".   View Answer

Design Intern Interview

Fort Collins, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted an application at the end of the year and I interviewed with them around March. I started my internship in June. Really easy process that was all streamlined by HR.

Interview Question – The interview wasn't really very technical. They asked some questions about my coursework and projects I had done. There was only one over-the-phone interview.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – One phone interview. The interviewer had a fairly thick Indian accent (which was to be expected). She asked me a few C/C++-based questions (difference between malloc and calloc, etc). Then she asked how to swap the values in two registers without using a third register. I would just study basic interviewing questions. Not too bad.

Interview Question – Swap values between two registers without using a third register.   View Answer

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Hillsboro, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2010.

Interview Details – Some basic technical questions, how does a transistor work, how does a vacuum system work, etc. followed by behavior questions, things like "Tell me about a time you had a conflict with another employee, and tell me what you did to resolve it"

Interview Question – Behavior questions tend to be the toughest. They want to hear specific examples, not just general things like "I try to avoid conflict with my co-workers", etc. They will press you for specific examples, so be specific.   Answer Question

Chandler, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online during the beginning of December 2013. Was contacted in early 2014 for a 20 minute phone interview. This consisted of behavioral questions, as well as asking about research background/resume info. Was invited for an onsite interview a few weeks later. Onsite interview consisted of casual discussion of different technologies used, whiteboard coding and discussion of team culture. Know your resume and know your CS basics (linked lists, OOP, memory allocation)

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Very generous hourly rate, plus eligible for full benefits as intern. Best internship compensation I was offered by a long shot.

Interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview Details – Walk-in interview, like a info session in colleges. Some manager will raise questions about what they are interested in on your resume.

Interview Question – Questions on image processing   Answer Question

Senior Design Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – It contain few basic and advanced questions

Interview Question – Fab concepts   Answer Question

Folsom, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter from a job that I found online. I had an initial interview with the Manger where i was asked some basic questions, before I was setup with a technical interview, with the technical lead. From there I had one final interview where I was given a personality test by some of the people on the team.

Interview Question – Explain What a Capacitor Does?   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied at the on-campus booth. Got a call in 2 weeks. One interview was asked basic c/c++ questions - what is polymorphism, assert macro, templates, virtual constructor and debug a program and find the output of few programs.

Interview Question – What are copy constructors and how are they invoked implicitly.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation