Intel Corporation

1,354 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

Graduate Technical Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Very easy. One phone interview

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Custom Layout Automation Engineer Interview

Custom Layout Automation Engineer
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview about basic knowledge of custom layout and verification (DRC, CVS). Programming skills are also interviewed: data structure, basic programming knowledge

Interview Question – inverse a string without a temporary variable   View Answers (2)

NDG Wearables Intern Interview

NDG Wearables Intern

Interview Details – I was contacted through my online application. I had a great interview with three members of the interviewing team. Unfortunately they were seeking someone with more interaction experience.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Systems Validation Engineer Interview

Systems Validation Engineer
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2013.

Interview Details – The initial communication was a phone call from an HR rep to set up a phone screen. The phone screen was set up for the next day and it lasted about 45 minutes. It was mainly the hiring manager selling the job to me. After the phone screen, an on-site interview was set up for the next week. The interview was set up with 7 people for one-on-one interviews which all lasted 30-45 minutes each. There was also a lunch which served as an additional interview. The interview questions were all very technical. Many of the questions were on subjects that were not directly related with the job that was described to me. After the interviews, the hiring manager and HR rep were very hard to get in contact with. I thought I wasn't going to get an offer given the cold shoulder I seemed to be getting. However, 3 weeks later I was given an offer.

Interview Question – The only things that were somewhat difficult is when I was asked detailed questions about computer architecture concepts I had little experience with. For example, I was asked to explain out-of-order instruction execution. This is something I am familiar with at a high level, but have never had direct experience with, and in fact, it wasn't a direct requirement for the job. Overall, the interviewers were just asking me questions about their area of expertise even though expertise in that area wasn't required for the job I interviewed for. I found this a bit strange.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I felt my offer was good. That said, never hesitate to negotiate anything. They won't withdraw an offer if you ask for a little something more.

Junios Software Engineer Interview

Junios Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2012.

Interview Details – Behavior interview, many question about how you deal with pressure and with deadlines, also how you work with peers and what kind of thinks you like to do in your are.

Interview Question – Technical question about old programming languages   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They call you on site and show the contract to see if you like it

Product Development Engineer Interview

Product Development Engineer

Interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview Details – Received a call from a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Apple. Was contacted by a recruiter. He arranged for a 1 hour phone interview with a hiring manager. After that I was invited to the corporate campus for an interview consisting of 8 30-minute long interviews with various engineers and managers. A week after the interview, I was informed that they had selected another candidate, which I do appreciate. I was also given feedback by the recruiter.

Interview Question – Part of the problem with Intel's interview style is that you tend to get asked the same questions over and over by different people who didn't have a chance to hear you answer previously. Also 30 minutes per person isn't really enough time to get to know one another   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Santa Clara, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process include an initial interview and one day on-site. For the on-site you will have 4~5 technical interviews, and having lunch with the prospect manager.

Interview Question – I am asked to print out all the possible letter combinations on telephone pad when you punch in a 7-digit number.   View Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Hired from college as intern. Converted after Internship.

Interview Question – Not very difficult   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Aloha, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2014.

Interview Details – It was a phone interview. I was referred by a friend working currently at Intel to an Engineer in another group. The day after, I got an email indicating to call him to his number the following day. I thought it is going to be a friendly introductory chat, but it turned out an hour formal phone screening interview! The position he interviewed me for was an immediate hiring, and since I couldn't finish my PhD (in Mechanic) in a month, this interview didn't worked for me.

Interview Question – Two cups, isolated to the surrounding. There are small piece of ice and some hot water in identical amount for each cup. In one test, ice goes first and then hot water. In other hot water goes first and then ice. In which test, ice melts sooner.   View Answers (2)

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Manufacturing Technician
Chandler, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in October 2010.

Interview Details – The initial phone interview was very straight forward basically a who are you and what do you do. Also if given a situation whet steps would you take to troubleshoot and resolve the issue

Interview Question – Gated circuits was most difficult area to my knowledge   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Being military, I was grateful to get a job so I did not negotiate back then