Intel Corporation Manufacturing Technician Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Livermore, CA).

Interview

Difficulty is based on grade level and/or position.
Examples of questions were based towards personality, problem solving, situations, team player, conflict of interest, accuracy, types of equipment used in manufacturing, process knowledge, SPC charts, safety, standard business methodology, and more.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, the questions for internships, graduates and contractors would be based on the position applying for. My initial interview questions were many-many years ago. I have had several internal positions within the company. Applied directly for positions within corporate online job postings.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2014.

Interview

Hiring process took 3+ months.
    I send application and two weeks later I receive a text to schedule a phone screening and had my face to face interview a month later. Interviewers were nice.
    Interview consisted of 50% behavioral questions and 50% technical and methamatical questions.
    Make sure you study and be prepared

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Basic electronics test given. Two people interviewed me, and they were very respectful and nice. Basically, the test was the hard part of the interview process. The one:one interview was laid back and very easy.

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Interview

Basic questions about commands writing reading , understanding of rules and instructions , in general not too hard . No strict reqirement on academic or language , it went well. Interviewers are nice

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied under Veteran opportunity; No job description provided for Manufacturing Technician. Any EE could easily pass this interview. Portland is known for hiring desireables; apparently, and EE major, Veteran, who passed 4/4 questions with the technical portion missing from their folder isn't desireable.

Interview Questions

• Veteran. Female. Electrical Engineer degree.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

I put in my resume online and did not hear back for over a month. I received a call several weeks later and an interview was set up. The interview never happened. I heard back from a different person a few days later and an interview was set up and conducted. They were suppose to respond within a week and no response was received.

Interview Questions

• The first half of the interview was technical questions pertaining to circuits and basic electrical pathways and the second half was questions relating to behavioral responses. The questions were not terribly hard but just very specific and detailed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

Panel Interview

Interview Questions

• Safety question concerning reporting another employee who has personal problems at home   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was quite different from most others I have seen. I was contacted by a hiring manager to come in for an on-site interview with the hiring manager who was an engineer. It was mostly behavioral questions with them wanting to know if I had any questions most of the time. They didn't ask me any technological questions which I found quite odd. After the interview I was called back the next week for a phone interview that was exactly like the first on-site interview and again no technological questions. They said everything sounded good and sent a background check link via email. A few days later the hiring manager called back and said everything looked good and I should hear from them in within a week. It's been a week and a half since then and no responses either as to not being chosen or a job offer. Overall the process was completely different from what I have heard of them.

Interview Questions

• I can't really recall any specific questions, we just talked about prior experience and most of the questions came from those experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in May 2013.

Interview

Job search on intel web site. Brief description of job, qualifications, and requirements. Email and phone notice of interview selection. Multiple interviewer process took roughly 45 minutes per interviewer. Mostly behavioral questions. Ended with a few technical questions including a short written section to test mechanical and electrical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Describe the meaning of 20 different elecrical schmeatic symbols   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2013.

Interview

Conducted phone interview prior to interviewing in person at the RA campus in hillsboro. phone interview was very relaxed and was to determine that I had a basic understanding of electronics and electro-mechanical aptitude. In person interview was done as part of a hiring event with several other people. I conducted my interview with one manager and one technician. the behavioral questions were very standard and the technical questions were simple dc circuits and mostly a repeat of areas covered during the phone interview. the interview atmosphere was very casual and the hiring managers were optimistic.

Interview Questions

• Mostly Behavioral questions and small portion of technical questions relating mostly to basic dc circuits.   Answer Question