Intel Corporation

Average Difficulty
21 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Technician

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – I put in my resume online and did not hear back for over a month. I received a call several weeks later and an interview was set up. The interview never happened. I heard back from a different person a few days later and an interview was set up and conducted. They were suppose to respond within a week and no response was received.

Interview Question – The first half of the interview was technical questions pertaining to circuits and basic electrical pathways and the second half was questions relating to behavioral responses. The questions were not terribly hard but just very specific and detailed.   Answer Question

Hillsboro, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Panel Interview

Interview Question – Safety question concerning reporting another employee who has personal problems at home   View Answer

Negotiation Details – easy

Chandler, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2013.

Interview Details – Job search on intel web site. Brief description of job, qualifications, and requirements. Email and phone notice of interview selection. Multiple interviewer process took roughly 45 minutes per interviewer. Mostly behavioral questions. Ended with a few technical questions including a short written section to test mechanical and electrical knowledge.

Interview Question – Describe the meaning of 20 different elecrical schmeatic symbols   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Chandler, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in October 2010.

Interview Details – The initial phone interview was very straight forward basically a who are you and what do you do. Also if given a situation whet steps would you take to troubleshoot and resolve the issue

Interview Question – Gated circuits was most difficult area to my knowledge   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Being military, I was grateful to get a job so I did not negotiate back then

Hillsboro, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2010.

Interview Details – Some basic technical questions, how does a transistor work, how does a vacuum system work, etc. followed by behavior questions, things like "Tell me about a time you had a conflict with another employee, and tell me what you did to resolve it"

Interview Question – Behavior questions tend to be the toughest. They want to hear specific examples, not just general things like "I try to avoid conflict with my co-workers", etc. They will press you for specific examples, so be specific.   Answer Question

Hillsboro, OR

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in October 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was quite different from most others I have seen. I was contacted by a hiring manager to come in for an on-site interview with the hiring manager who was an engineer. It was mostly behavioral questions with them wanting to know if I had any questions most of the time. They didn't ask me any technological questions which I found quite odd. After the interview I was called back the next week for a phone interview that was exactly like the first on-site interview and again no technological questions. They said everything sounded good and sent a background check link via email. A few days later the hiring manager called back and said everything looked good and I should hear from them in within a week. It's been a week and a half since then and no responses either as to not being chosen or a job offer. Overall the process was completely different from what I have heard of them.

Interview Question – I can't really recall any specific questions, we just talked about prior experience and most of the questions came from those experiences.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2013.

Interview Details – Conducted phone interview prior to interviewing in person at the RA campus in hillsboro. phone interview was very relaxed and was to determine that I had a basic understanding of electronics and electro-mechanical aptitude. In person interview was done as part of a hiring event with several other people. I conducted my interview with one manager and one technician. the behavioral questions were very standard and the technical questions were simple dc circuits and mostly a repeat of areas covered during the phone interview. the interview atmosphere was very casual and the hiring managers were optimistic.

Interview Question – Mostly Behavioral questions and small portion of technical questions relating mostly to basic dc circuits.   Answer Question

Hillsboro, OR

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2009.

Interview Details – I was hired through after Intel came to my campus (Heald College). I was interviewed by two techs and one manager. They asked tech, behavioral, and standard questions.

Interview Question – I can't remember the questions but there were more tech related questions than anythings else.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. They just sent me a offer.

Very Easy Interview

Chandler, AZ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2009.

Interview Details – I was 1st contacted by phone. After the phone interview I was then asked to meet formaly at the facility. Once at the facility I was scheduled for two seperate interviews. In both interviews is was with two people. Each session they ask some technical questions based on equipment experiance process related and or what you know about the equipment. They also ask behavor questions basically looking to make sure your intentions are based on safe type of actions. They wanted examples of how you handled some difficult situation with your manager and or peers.

Interview Question – If you seen a friend get injured and they did not report it what would you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not have any negotiations

Portland, OR

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2008.

Interview Details – Very straightforward interview that includes some technical questions, questions about education and experience. It's also important to be prepared to discuss examples that demonstrate strong leadership skills, multi-tasking/prioritization, self-motivation, ability to work in an ever-changing environment and ability to work individually as well as on a team.

Interview Question – No, question in particular that I can recall.   Answer Question

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!