Intel Corporation Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Be as proactive as u can. Talk to people, ask for an interview with the hiring manager, talk to his staff/admin, find what are looking for before going to the formal interview. Come prepared with at least 3 STAR examples. Prepare GREAT questions to ask. Follow up with personal handwritten notes of thanks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in July 2014.

Interview

They had an aggressive interview schedule for me. I met with 16 people in 24 hours spanning many time zones. That was tough since you get fatigued after a while. It was between me and and internal candidate and the internal person got the job. The manager was kind enough to call and let me know she was circulating my name around in case other teams were hiring.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Mostly behavioral interview. They're not really into brain teasers/puzzles.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

I submitted my resume to an online job site and received a call directly from the hiring manager. He discussed the position with me, and then arranged for me to go onsite to meet with various members of the team. I met with about 4-5 people, around 30-45 minutes each, with one round being lunch (I assume to assess personality and soft skills). I was also asked during the final round for my salary expectations. At the conclusion, I was told to give the process 2-4 weeks. I called in about 3 weeks, and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your interest in poetry would help you in this role (I had listed poetry as an outside interest).   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received an offer in the mail, and I negotiated the salary higher by calling the hiring manager to discuss directly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

Interview came about through personal contact. Started with phone interviews with hiring manager and team members. Some group interviews. I actually interviewed for two positions within Intel at the same time, by chance. The most important thing about Intel is that they believe an employee or candidate will be able to change job descriptions within a certain range of fields. This leads to better opportunities for the candidate and for the company.

Interview Questions

• Not too many difficult questions. Most challenging questions came from potential peers, trying to understand how I would fit with the team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not too much room for negotiation. Advise that candidates talk to friends within Intel to better understand Grade structure, salary, and bonus target system.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2008.

Interview

Interviews at Intel are not done in a std format, so each hiring mngr has his own style.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation on my part.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2008.

Interview

Hiring manager was a lot easiler to handle than HR