Intel Corporation

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Folsom, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2009.

4, 1-hour interviews, mostly technical

Interview Questions
  • in a boat on a lake with a rock, throw the rock in the water which way does the water level move? here is a memory card- what is it made out of and how was it made?   View Answers (4)
here is the $, take it or leave it

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  DuPont, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DuPont, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2013.

Initial phone screen, followed by a technical phone interview, and finally an all day set of onsite interviews. Everyone was very nice and professional. An enjoyable process overall. Interview questions were not particularly difficult. Worst part was the design project I had to do at home before the interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Gave me a week to do a design project to be presented to a panel on the day of the interviews. Project was difficult for me as I haven't done that type of problem in about 20 years.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hillsboro, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2012.

She asked general personality questions: tell me about yourself, what is your favorite subject etc.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2010.

This is a preliminary interview to screen out weak candidates and prepares for person interview. The hiring manager asked me basic questions about what I was claiming in my resume and requested me talk more about course details. There were about 8 questions in total and lasting about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a problem you faced on the job, and how you solve it.   Answer Question

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!