Intel Corporation Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I first applied online. One week later I recieved an email told me to set up an online interview. The interview was very easy. Most questions are behavior questions and people can find all of them through the internet. Basicly they are asking how would you deal with pressure or how do you manage your time when you are in a multi-task situation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2014.

Interview

Pretty good! They were looking for a person with metrology knowledge. Was asked about previous work experience and being familiar with LabView and design of experiments. Was asked about being familiar with different kind of light sources, e.g. Lasers, LEDs, QCLs, ...

Anonymous Employee in DuPont, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (DuPont, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

Initial phone screen, followed by a technical phone interview, and finally an all day set of onsite interviews. Everyone was very nice and professional. An enjoyable process overall. Interview questions were not particularly difficult. Worst part was the design project I had to do at home before the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Gave me a week to do a design project to be presented to a panel on the day of the interviews. Project was difficult for me as I haven't done that type of problem in about 20 years.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in April 2012.

Interview

She asked general personality questions: tell me about yourself, what is your favorite subject etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself   1 Answer
    • What is your favorite class or subject   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

4, 1-hour interviews, mostly technical

Interview Questions

• in a boat on a lake with a rock, throw the rock in the water which way does the water level move? here is a memory card- what is it made out of and how was it made?   5 Answers

Negotiation

here is the $, take it or leave it

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2010.

Interview

This is a preliminary interview to screen out weak candidates and prepares for person interview. The hiring manager asked me basic questions about what I was claiming in my resume and requested me talk more about course details. There were about 8 questions in total and lasting about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a problem you faced on the job, and how you solve it.   Answer Question