Intel Corporation

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Folsom, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2009.

Interview Details – 4, 1-hour interviews, mostly technical

Interview Question – in a boat on a lake with a rock, throw the rock in the water which way does the water level move? here is a memory card- what is it made out of and how was it made?   View Answers (4)

Negotiation Details – here is the $, take it or leave it

DuPont, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2013.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen, followed by a technical phone interview, and finally an all day set of onsite interviews. Everyone was very nice and professional. An enjoyable process overall. Interview questions were not particularly difficult. Worst part was the design project I had to do at home before the interviews.

Interview Question – Gave me a week to do a design project to be presented to a panel on the day of the interviews. Project was difficult for me as I haven't done that type of problem in about 20 years.   Answer Question

Hillsboro, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2012.

Interview Details – She asked general personality questions: tell me about yourself, what is your favorite subject etc.

Interview Questions

Mechanical Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2010.

Interview Details – This is a preliminary interview to screen out weak candidates and prepares for person interview. The hiring manager asked me basic questions about what I was claiming in my resume and requested me talk more about course details. There were about 8 questions in total and lasting about 15 minutes.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a problem you faced on the job, and how you solve it.   Answer Question

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!